Your Favorite Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe is here let’s Check out these How To Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani & Hyderabadi chicken biryani at home, Hyderabadi chicken biryani recipe at home, biryani recipe, chicken biryani, chicken biryani recipe, Hyderabadi biryani, veg biryani, veg biryani recipe.
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe
Hyderabadi Biryani is Very Famous All Across India. Also, Hyderabad is Famous For his Delicious Foods. Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani is a non-vegetarian rice dish made with moderate spices and tender chicken pieces. We are Sharing the traditional and authentic way of making Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani straight from my kitchen without missing even a single step with every minute detail.
The Chicken Dum Biryani which We are sharing Today is a very delicious Recipe. Every Age Group Like Biryani and its very Special To me and this recipe is something which is often made in every Household. Every Food Lover Love This Recipe. The steps are so easy to follow.
Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is a very lengthy process but at the same time is the easiest. Once you understand it then you can master the art of making biryani of any kind be it a chicken biryani or mutton biryani or a veg biryani. Chicken Dum Biryani is a slow cooking process and this process is very Crucial to bring the perfect flavors out of the dum biryani.
How to make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
1. At the first, Take a One Big Bowl, Cut The Pieces Of Chicken and Wash it Cleanly.
2. After cleaning of chicken Mixed Yogurt, masala paste, salt, Red Chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and lemon juice.
3. Mix it very well add pieces of chicken, also add 2 tsp oil.
4. Keep this marinated chicken aside for about 2-3 hours. marinated-chicken
5. Heat oil in a pan, deep fry the onion and take out immediately after it turns into golden brown in color. Keep aside to cool.brown-onions.
6. In a blender combine half of the fried onion, chopped tomatoes, green chilies, ginger, garlic, mint leaves and coriander leaves.combine-ingredients
7. then, mix it To Make Smooth Paste.
8. Add the Saffron to milk and keep aside, as it Will be used later.
Also Read: Top 5 breakfast that can be made in 5 minutes, try once at home and see the magic
9. Wash The Rice Thoroughly with water, Soak For About 10-15 minutes.
10. Then, Boil the rice in enough amount of water, add a little bit of salt and whole garam masala.
11. When the rice are 3/4th done then drain and keep in the sieve.add-boiled-rice
12. Remove out the whole garam masala ingredients, as they were just for flavoring rice, which is quite done.
13. Heat the pan or kadhai, melt 2 tbsp of ghee.
14. Now place half quantity of marinated chicken with its whole marination.add-chicken
15. Then cover the chicken with the layer of rice.layer-of-rice
16. Sprinkle some fried onions, half of the cardamom powder, chopped coriander, and saffron.
17. Also, add the remaining ghee.mixing-remaining-ingredients
18. Again repeat the same procedure and arrange the remaining chicken, rice, and other ingredients.
You may also like: Make these natural glowing cream at home with these methods
19. Cover the pan with the tight lid.
20. Then, Leave to cook for about 20-22 minutes on low flame.
21. Check the tenderness of chicken, if it is cooked fully, Then turn off the Gas.
22. At Last, Ready The Delicious Chicken Biryani for You, Serve it with Raita.
Related Search: How To Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani, Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani, Hyderabadi chicken biryani at home, Hyderabadi chicken biryani recipe at home, biryani recipe, chicken biryani, chicken biryani recipe, Hyderabadi biryani, veg biryani, veg biryani recipe, chicken dum biryani recipe, preparation of chicken biryani, veg biryani recipe in Marathi, mutton biryani recipe in Hindi, Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe.