Ladies And Gentlemen! Did I say wrong? IS Skin Care subjective to ladies?
No, who doesn’t want a healthy, glowing and beautiful skin. Everyone!
But, do we understand that for a healthy, glowing skin we need to have a proper diet.
Skin undergoes many changes from Hormones to pollution to adulthood, there are various changes you need to undergo and work on the one that is hindering your beauty.
Still, the recommendation will always be a strict diet along with some workout. For a healthy, glowy skin, you will need certain vitamins, proteins, omega 3 and 6 in your diet. Fodd items Containg these nutritional benefits can be consumed easily.
You will not even realize but altering some changing habits can alter your skin.
Certain diet for healthy, glowing and beautiful skin :
- Leafy green vegetables: These vegetable have the abundance of antioxidant and they are also a good source of iron. These vegetables, rich in vitamins ‘C’, also eliminate the dark circles under the eyes. Whereas zinc is beneficial to remove acne.
- Water: Another best diet for healthy, glowing and beautiful skin is water. Provide moisture to the skin from outside. Due to moisture wrinkles do not come too soon. Water is extremely important to make the skin glowing. Minimum of 8-10 glasses of water should be consumed.
Vegetables and fruits for glowing skin
- Tomato: It provides flexibility to the skin. vitamins ‘A’ and ‘C’ are found in sufficient quantity of ripe tomatoes, as well as chemical agents providing protection from diseases such as cancer. Vitamin contained in it helps in retaining skin flexibility and also provides skin protection from injury, sprain, etc.
- Vitamin A– diet for healthy, glowing and beautiful skin also includes Vitamin ‘A’ that does not allow skin diseases like acne to emerge and is beneficial in other disorders. These antioxidants are usually available in red, green, orange and yellow fruits and vegetables.
- Berry (Saras Fruit): It is a juicy fruit rich with anti-aging properties. Vitamin ‘C’ and antioxidant are sufficient for the reconstruction. Their intake does not get wrinkles quickly.
- Watermelon: Colorful lush fruit is full of melon carotene mixture such as lycopene. It protects against wrinkles in the skin by protecting the harm caused by collagen in the body. Watermelon is a good source of beta-carotene, which gets converted into vitamins by the body.
Daily Consumption Diet for A Healthy, Glowing And Beautiful Skin
- Honey: honey is a natural moisturizer, so by keeping it on the face, it retains moisture of the face. If the head is applied regularly to the skin, it keeps the important drug away from wrinkles.
- Almond: Almonds are considered useful for the skin whitening and flashing skin. You can also use it to make Almond Facepack, this is the best home recipe for the healthy glowing skin.
- Fenugreek: Iron, Vitamin ‘C’ and calcium are present in fenugreek, which is very beneficial in terms of health. It is also useful for hair care and nutrition.
- Lemon: It is a natural cleanser, in which Vitamin ‘C’ is in abundance. It works as an astringent for oily skin. This makes skin shade. Apart from this, it also works as Skin Tonic.
- Yogurt: Applying on the skin as well as consuming of the yogurt keeps the natural moisture of the skin. Its intake and external use make both skin intact.
- Potato: Starch is very much in potato. Iron, vitamin ‘B’ and sodium are also present in it. Consuming potato does not cause wrinkles.
Maintaining Healthy, Glowing And Beautiful Skin with the help of:
- Leaf cabbage: In it contain plenty of vitamins and minerals, boil the cabbage in enough water, then cool the water and wash the face with the same water.
- Cucumber: Cucumber removes scars. To make a glowing skin, prepare cucumber salad in your food and water the cucumber on your face, especially in the summer. Applying on the dusky skin, it also acts as a herbal bleach.
- Vegetable Oil: Fat cleanses the hard stains of the skin and gives it the ligament. Good fats such as poly and unsaturated oil found in sesame, mustard, groundnut oil or olive oil. These foods make your skin look different.
- Sardine: This is a type of marine fish. Fish oil in the diet for healthy, glowing and beautiful skin is a substitute for fish. The zinc in fish and nuts prevents diseases such as acne and dull skin and helps in the development of cells.
- Soybean: Soya bean consumed in any form is extremely beneficial for the skin because it contains abundant vitamin ‘E’.Vitamin ‘E’ plays an important role in the development of new cells and retains moisture of the skin. So taking at least three times a half cup of soya in three forms in a week is helpful and efficient in cleaning the beauty of the skin.
- Carrot: Another diet for healthy, glowing and beautiful skin is a carrot. Carrot’s most important properties include the beta-carotene, which changes in into vitamin-a Benefits of carrots and 20 excellent medicinal properties.