Men hair on their face makes them look handsome and appealing. Its trending guys keeping Beard and Moustache which can be head turning.
But, that does not suit females. They are considered to be tender and expect them to have flawless skin and hair free too.
Some are gifted with less or no hair over there face but there are also many females with unwanted facial hair which they want to get rid of.
Are you among those females who dealt the same problem?
But still couldn’t find a less painful solution?
Some methods, such as electrolysis and laser treatments, claim that using them will lead to your hair forever, but the truth is that these treatments do not prove to be too effective and are quite expensive.
These home remedies will help you remove the home remedies to remove hair from face and the ingredients used in it are very cheap and easily available. How to remove facial hair:
The way to remove the unwanted hair –
- Mint – The number of undocumented hair increases due to the excessive amount of unwanted hair. By drinking 5 to 6 pudina leaves tea daily will benefit from drinking.
- The transparent membrane of onion, Basil Onion Paste – The transparent membrane paste of fresh basil leaves and onions will give a beneficial result in one-month time by applying extra hair areas.
- Tanaka Powder & Safflower – Tanaka is a yellow-white powder made from the bark of Tanaka tree found in Burma. Tanaka powder and safflower paste will relieve you of unwanted hair permanently.
The method of removing unwanted hair –
- Yogurt, gram flour, and turmeric Continuous use of curd, gram flour and turmeric will remove facial hair.
- Turmeric and Indian nettle paste – Wait for this paste to dry on the face, then dry it after drying. This will reduce the amount of hair growth.
Way to remove unwanted hair –
- Papaya turmeric paste – A raw papaya and turmeric powder paste is very effective for permanently removing unwanted hair.
- Honey and lemon juice – A mixture of honey and lemon juice will give beneficial results. Apply it to the affected areas twice a week.
- Egg, Sugar, and Corn flour paste – To get the best results, apply egg whites, sugar and cornflour in the area where you want to remove the unwanted hair. Dry it and then rinse.
Home remedies for removing hair from the body –
- Pumice gems or stones that have crystals, with water and soap, or after lubricating some of the lubricants, after the body is wet, it can be used for scrubbing at extra hair. Regular use for some time will permanently remove the unwanted hair.
Home remedies for removing hair from the body–
- Uptan– In a few minutes, the rubbing can be used to remove the hair from the roots. The ingredients available in the kitchen are on the face with this mixture of gram flour, mustard oil, and turmeric. Do massage. This will help you to get a clean and shining skin.
- Bread and milk – Massage the mixture of bread and milk on the face. The bread will remove the dirt from the face and the milk will give you white and glowing skin.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a very ancient recipe to refine beauty and you can mix it with yogurt or mustard oil and make a domestic pack, which can remove the unwanted hair.
- Corn flour – This is also a good way to remove unwanted hair. Take 2 spoons of corn flour and mix it with a spoonful of sugar and an egg white. Mix these well and remove the unwanted hair by using them properly. This mixture works like an exfoliator and helps remove dead cells from your face.