Mission: Impossible 6 Tom Cruise workout routine and Diet plan are here. Workout routine and diet plan of Tom Cruise for his upcoming movie Mission: Impossible 6 and amazing diet plan. Also, get Health diet plan and fitness plan also other low carb diets with a high protein diet. follow weight loss tips, workout routine, schedule, program, and Exercise routine.
With the help this you will get crucial tips like fitness tips, health tips, daily health tips and good health tips. As well also follow the Tom Cruise general health tips, healthy lifestyle tips, exercise tips with other lose weight, how to lose weight tips.
For Mission: Impossible 6 Tom Cruise Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Tom has won 3 Golden Globes Awards but also nominated for Oscars 3 times. he is also famous for his death-defying stunts. the 54-year-old actor always stays in good shape to play his roles in sci-fi thrillers and action pack movies. To keep himself in Fit and slim, Cruise focuses on weight training, as well as on daily gyming, fencing, treadmill running.
Tom Cruise is one of the highest Paid actors in Hollywood. Cruise has been well known for his action pack role in the Mission: Impossible movie series, whose most recent film, Mission: Impossible- Rogue Nation, was released in 2015. Now tom is preparing for Mission: Impossible 6 was released in 2018.
Mission: Impossible 6 Tom Cruise Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Tom cruise fitness mantra, daily workout and secret diet plans that made him one of the hottest and the sexiest star. Tom strict daily workout routine and diet plan that helps him to get this awesome fitness. Now we will reveal the secret behind his amazing fitness that makes him fit and slim. The fitness freak actor following even more strict lifestyle regime to maintain his physique.
Tom Cruise Workout Routine
The Mission Impossible star not just looks so young and handsome but also moves like a guy at the age of 52. Tom does the different activities like sea kayaking, swimming, hiking, jogging, rock climbing and weight training seven days a week to maintain his youthfully, lean, functioning body. To Being Fit he hits the gym six days a week with his longtime friend David Beckham. For flexible and fit, he switches up different types of strength workouts and cardio with climbing and fencing.
Tom Cruise Exercise Routine For Mission: Impossible 6
Monday & Thursday: Quadriceps and Chest Workout
- Dead Lifts 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Chest Press 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Pull Ups 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Front Squats 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Sprints 400m 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Box Jumps 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Burpees 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Kettlebell Swings 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Squats 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lunges 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Jumping Jacks 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
Tuesday and Friday: biceps and triceps
- Dumbbell Curls 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Barbell Curls 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Dumbbell Extensions 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Triceps Pushdown with Rope Attachment 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Chest Dips 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Overhead Press 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Close-Grip Bench Press 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Cable Flyes 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
Wednesday and Saturday: Shoulders and Back
- Alternate Lunges 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Bodyweight Squats 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Toe Touches 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Walkouts 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Jumping Lunges 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Spider-Man Press Ups 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Inverted Rows 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Star Jumps 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
Tom Cruise Diet Plan
Tom always eats fresh Vegetables to stay fit and active. he drinks water to stay hydrated. He prepares his food himself and he also eats black pepper, Salads, fish, eggs, garlic, cayenne, vegetables.
- Breakfast: Morning with lot’s of water, slice of avocado, 2 egg whites
- Lunch: fish, 1-2 liters water, Salad, chicken, 2 eggs
- Mid-afternoon snack: protein shake, Almonds, Fruits
- Dinner: Corn, brown rice, salads, green veggies, bell pepper, green beans
Must Watch The Official Trailer of Mission: Impossible – Fallout
Recent Search: workout routine, diet plan, abs workout, best diet, best diet plan, diet, diet meal plan, fitness, fitness plan, healthy diet, healthy diet plan, low carb diet, weight loss tips, workout exercises, workout plan, workout program, workout routine, tom cruise workout routine for mission impossible, tom cruise workout routine, tom cruise daily workout routine, workout routine of tom cruise, tom cruise workout and diet plan, tom cruise diet plan, diet plan of tom cruise