Yet again, Tom Cruise for another exciting series of Mission Impossible movie. He has made a comeback with the Mission: Impossible Fallout. Tom Cruise, has always enticed us with his performance in the installments of Mission Impossible. Now he has landed with the sixth installment.Check out the evergreen Tom Cruise Workout Routine and Diet that he follows o keep him action ready.
With the help this you will get crucial tips like fitness tips, health tips, daily health tips and good health tips. As well also follow the Tom Cruise general health tips, healthy lifestyle tips, exercise tips with other lose weight, how to lose weight tips.
The plot of the Mission: Impossible Fallout Movie
When an IMF mission ends badly, the world is faced with dire consequences. As Ethan Hunt A.k.a TomCruise takes it upon himself to fulfill his original briefing, the CIA begins to question his loyalty and his motives. Hunt finds himself in a race against time, hunted by assassins and former allies while trying to prevent a global catastrophe.
Famous for his death-defying stunts Tom Cruise has been 3 times nominated for the Oscars and allocated the Golden Globe Award 3 times. the 54-year-old actor always stays in good shape to play his roles in sci-fi thrillers and action pack movies. Daily running on the treadmill, fencing and gyming is what keeping the actor fit and slim.
Tom Cruise is one of the highest Paid actors in Hollywood. Cruise has been well known for his action pack role in the Mission: Impossible movie series, whose most recent film, Mission: Impossible- Rogue Nation, was released in 2015. Now tom is preparing for Mission: Impossible Fallout was released in July 2018.
- Tom Cruise In The Controversies Over Church Of Scientology
- Tom Cruise Workout Routine
- Tom Cruise Exercise Routine For Mission: Impossible Fallout
- Tuesday and Friday: biceps and triceps
- Wednesday and Saturday: Shoulders and Back
- Tom Cruise Diet Plan
- Must Watch The Official Trailer of Mission: Impossible – Fallout
Tom Cruise In The Controversies Over Church Of Scientology
Advocating the Church Of Scientology Tom Cruise was able to overcome his Dyslexia issue. In the 2000s, his Church affiliated criticisms of psychiatry and anti-depressant drugs, particularly for 9/11 rescue workers, and efforts to promote Scientology as a religion in Europe, sparked controversies.
Tom Cruise Workout Routine
The Mission Impossible star not just looks so young and handsome but also moves like a guy at the age of 52. Tom does the different activities like sea kayaking, swimming, hiking, jogging, rock climbing and weight training seven days a week to maintain his youthfully, lean, functioning body. To stay Fit he hits the gym six days a week with his longtime friend David Beckham. For flexibility and fitness, he switches up different types of strength workouts and cardio with climbing and fencing.
Tom Cruise Exercise Routine For Mission: Impossible Fallout
Monday & Thursday: Quadriceps and Chest Workout
- Dead Lifts 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Chest Press 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Pull Ups 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Front Squats 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Sprints 400m 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Box Jumps 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Burpees 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Kettlebell Swings 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Squats 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lunges 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Jumping Jacks 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps
Tuesday and Friday: biceps and triceps
- Dumbbell Curls 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Barbell Curls 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Dumbbell Extensions 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Triceps Pushdown with Rope Attachment 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Chest Dips 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Overhead Press 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Close-Grip Bench Press 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Cable Flyes 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps
Wednesday and Saturday: Shoulders and Back
- Alternate Lunges 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Bodyweight Squats 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Toe Touches 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Walkouts 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Jumping Lunges 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Spider-Man Press Ups 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Inverted Rows 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Star Jumps 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
Tom Cruise Diet Plan
- Tom always eats fresh Vegetables to stay fit and active.
- He drinks ample of water to stay hydrated. Along with meals, he adds water for drinking.
- He prepares his food himself and he adds Black Pepper to Salads, fish, eggs, garlic, and cayenne.
- Breakfast: Morning with lot’s of water, a slice of avocado, 2 egg whites
- Lunch: fish, 1-2 liters water, Salad, chicken, 2 eggs
- Mid-afternoon snack: protein shake, Almonds, Fruits
- Dinner: Corn, brown rice, salads, green veggies, bell pepper, green beans
Must Watch The Official Trailer of Mission: Impossible – Fallout