Jinder Mahal Workout Routine & Diet Plan with other Best Workout Routine, Men’s Fitness, health tips, Best Diet Plan. The great diet plan and workout program of Jinder Mahal is here with other healthy diets including low carb and high protein diet. Follow other essential health fitness tips, health tips and exercise tips here.
Jinder Mahal Workout routine, everyday training
Real Name: Yuvraj Singh Dhesi
Ring Name: Jinder Mahal
DOB: July 19, 1986
Birth Place: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Jindar Mahal, Indian-origin turned special champion, defeating Randy Orton in Backlash. Jindar Mahal revealed many things here, he kept the secret of his physical transformation in front of everyone. The guy who has always worked extremely hard. trains hard; he’s very intense about what he wants with his career.
A few months ago when Jindar Mahal had returned to WWE, everyone had noticed him with his body and physics. Many people said a lot and said a lot. But despite this, he got a big push and he became a WWE Champion. Many fans want to know what is the reason behind such big change. How has he changed so quickly?
Diet hard, train hard.
Jinder Mahal Workout routine and Diet Chart for everyday training.
- Carry 5 meals so that I eat every 2 hours.
- Eats 30/40 grams of carbohydrates.
- 0/40 grams of proteins with every meal.
- Chicken and rice for the dinner.
- Drink ample of water.
- Consuming protein shake, oatmeal, banana.
- Meal half an hour before cardio exercise
Jinder Mahal Workout routine and everyday training will help you get in shape just like him.
Monday– Jinder Mahal Workout routine (Shoulders)
- Clean and Jerks: 5 sets of 10 -15 reps
- Kettle Bell Presses: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Arnold Dumbbell Presses: 4 sets of 10-20 reps
Tuesday – Jinder Mahal Workout routine (Chest)
- Low Cable Crossovers: 4 sets of 10-15 reps
- Barbell Bench Presses: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Dumbbell Bench Presses: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Butterfly: 4 sets of 20-25 reps
- Dumbbell Flies: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Barbell Rear Delts Rows: 4 sets of 15 reps
Wednesday – Jinder Mahal Workout routine (Back)
- Inverted Rows: 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
- Barbell Deadlifts: 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
- Bent Over Arm Long Bar Rows: 4 sets of 15 reps.
- Back Extensions: 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
Thursday – Jinder Mahal Workout routine (Biceps and Triceps)
- Cable Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 20 reps.
- Dips Machines: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Decline EZ Bar Triceps Extensions: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
Friday – Jinder Mahal Workout routine (Legs)
- Squats: 4 sets of 15 reps.
- Standing Weight Calf Raises: 4-5 sets of 15 reps.
- Hack Squats: 4 sets of 15 reps.
- Leg Presses: 4-5 sets of 20 reps.
Jindar Mahal revealed many things here, he kept the secret of his physical transformation in front of everyone. He also revealed that he quit drinking. He also said that there is a lot of cardio in 6 weeks and weight training in 6 weeks including lots of push ups and squats.
Also Search- Jinder Mahal workout Routine, Jinder Mahal workout, Jinder Mahal ab workout, Jinder Mahal workout Instagram, what does Jinder Mahal eat, Jinder Mahal squat, Jinder Mahal nutrition, Jinder Mahal diet, Jinder Mahal deadlift, Jinder Mahal bench press, Jinder Mahal age, Jinder Mahal.