How To Get Rid of a Fever
A fever is basically a symptom of another condition or illness. A fever can occur when your body is fighting an infection, such as the flu. Additional Reasons for a fever are a response to immunization in children, ear infections, urinary tract infections, certain inflammatory diseases, gastroenteritis, autoimmune disorders, cancer, and blood clots. The sudden change in the weather and unhygienic lifestyle may also contribute to a fever. Try This Home Remedies To Reduce Fever.
Generally Reduce Fever With Home Remedies
When someone or someone at home has a fever, first we try to fix the fever with a crosin or an antibiotic. These allopathic medicines get relief in fever but these medicines have a bad effect on our liver. Treatment of fever depends on its symptoms. Many times there is a fever due to infection by somebody and sometimes changing the weather. If the initial symptoms are detected in time, the effect of fever can be avoided and it can also be treated if needed. Fever is of several types, such as internal fevers, brain fever, typhoid, viral fever, and malaria. In this article, we will learn the home remedies for the prevention of fever and fever.
Causes of fever
In our brain there is a limb called hypothalamus, this organ works to keep the body temperature in control. When this organ makes the body more than normal temperature then it is called fever. A Fever Comes to everyone But it can be Treated and identifying with simple symptoms. Treating Fever is also easy if you take all the precautions. With every changing season, there is Fluctuation in our body’s immune system.
Due to which Diseases Such as fever, Cough, Choke our body. The possibility of having the most viral fever with changing the weather. A fever is a good thing and usually will go away within a few days. But if a fever is making you uncomfortable, you can try some simple and easy home remedies to cool the Body Down and make you feel better.
- Bacterial infection
- Get out of the heat
- On the non-cure of a timely cough
- In cold weather at bath
- By changing the weather
- Drinking and drinking water in the strong sunshine
Check Out Tips That Reducing The Fever:
1. Cool Water: Soak a washcloth in cool tap water, wring out the excess water and then sponge areas like your armpits, feet, hands, and groin to reduce the temperature. Also, you can place cold, damp washcloths on your forehead and the back of your neck. The cloth pieces should be changed regularly after a few minutes. This remedy is beneficial when dealing with a high fever as it helps keep temperature under control.
2. Ginger will Reduce Fever: Ginger helps the body expel heat, which in turn helps reduce fever. Plus, ginger is a natural antiviral and antibacterial agent and helps the immune system fight any kind of infection. Another option is to mix together one-half teaspoon of ginger juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. Consume this mixture three or four times daily until your fever is gone.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another very inexpensive and highly effective remedy for a fever. It helps reduce a fever quickly because the acid present in it helps draw heat out of the skin. Plus, it is rich in minerals and helps replenish minerals that get eliminated from the body due to fever.
4. Garlic: The warm nature of garlic can also lower a high fever by promoting sweating. This also helps eliminate harmful toxins from the body and speed up recovery. Plus, garlic is an antifungal and antibacterial agent that helps the body fight infections as well as ward off disease.
5. Turmeric: Turmeric has also been proven to be an excellent home remedy for a fever. The chemical compound called curcumin in turmeric contains potent antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. This helps the immune system fight any kind of infection. It will also help prevent complications and reduce the duration of the fever.
6. Sandalwood: The therapeutic and cooling properties of sandalwood can help bring down fever and inflammation. In fact, sandalwood will help cool and calm the entire body and mind. It will also help get rid of a headache, one of the common symptoms associated with a fever.
7. Mint: The cooling property of mint will help keep the internal system cool and this, in turn, will reduce body temperature. It also helps extract excess heat from the body.
8. White Egg: You can also Use egg whites to reduce the high body temperature during a fever. Egg white works like a cool gel that can absorb heat. Within half an hour, egg white can draw the fever from the head to the feet.
What to avoid in fever
- If the patient has the viral fever, then do not use the ingredients used, and take full care of cleaning around the patient.
- A person suffering from fever should have a napkin and whenever a cough or sneeze, use the handkerchief so that the virus can not spread to other people.
- Avoid eating yogurt and cold things in fever and eating a light meal.
For More Information About Health And Fitness Visit To Fit Life Pedia