The Hot Sunny days of Summers tend to raise the temperature of the body. To normalize the temperature body releases sweat, a salty water containing toxins.
Sweating is a natural process which has no solution to stop. But there are some people who tend to have a bad odor from sweat. Also, excessively sweating tend to leave people to embarrass and have to choose the color of the clothes thinking twice.
Rsearched have been proved to have lack of mangnesium in the body which is resposible for the high sweating.
If you also have a problem of sweat and soreness, then with some easy home remedies, you can reduce underarms sweat and feel refreshed.
Today we will tell you 10 easy steps in this article, which can be easily available at home. The main thing is that they will not have any side effects. So now no need to face embarrassment because of sweating. Read these home-based health tips to reduce underarms sweat.
- 10 ways to reduce underarms sweat
- 1. Black Tea to get rid of the odor problem
- 2. Reduce underarms sweat naturally with Potato
- 3. Coconut oil for underarm odor
- 4. Reduce underarms sweat smell with Baking soda
- 5. Cucumber (Khera)
- 6. Basil (Tulsi) and Neem
- 7. Use Tomato as a natural deodorant
- 8. Cornstarch acts as talcum powder
- 9. Magnesium
- 10. Tea Tree Oil for natural fragrance
10 ways to reduce underarms sweat
1. Black Tea to get rid of the odor problem
Black Tea contains tannic acid in which there are antigens and antidepressant properties. This helps in reducing your sweat.
- Insert 2 black tea bags in a cup of hot water.
- Then cover this and wait 10 minutes.
- Then remove the tea bag and drink this tea.
- Press the extracted tea bags in your underarm and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Repeat this recipe daily.
2. Reduce underarms sweat naturally with Potato
Your body has the ability to absorb excess water or sweat that is visible in the eyes. It works like an antiperspirant.
- Take a medium size potato and cut it from the center.
- Then rub its juice side by side.
- Then let its juice dry and wear clothes later.
- Do this so daily.
3. Coconut oil for underarm odor
Coconut oil which contains lauric acid which prevents sweating and also prevents the stench from sweating, which is in the sight of bacteria. To use it,
- Mix 2 cube of camphor in 4 spoons of coconut oil.
- Massage this paste for a few minutes.
- Then leave it for 45 minutes.
- Wash it again.
4. Reduce underarms sweat smell with Baking soda
This is a simple and effective recipe. To use it,
- First, clean your armpit.
- Mix cornstarch and baking soda paste.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and wash it later.
- Make this method daily.
5. Cucumber (Khera)
The cucumber contains antioxidants that prevent bacteria from coming out of the body by the destruction of bacteria.
- After bathing, rub the cucumber slice on your armpit.
- This acts as a natural deodorant.
- Try this effective method daily.
6. Basil (Tulsi) and Neem
- Make a paste of tulsi leaves and neem leaves.
- Apply on underarms.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- See the result in 7 days.
- The smell of the sweat is reduced by 30-40% by this natural method.
7. Use Tomato as a natural deodorant
To use tomato as deodorant,
- At the first, wash your armpit.
- Then put tomato juice on it.
- Let dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash it later.
- By doing this daily, sweating will start decreasing and stench will not come too.
8. Cornstarch acts as talcum powder
- Place Cornstarch powder on your armpit.
- It will absorb the moisture of underarms.
- And Keep away the stench of the armpit.
- You will see a natural fragrance over the body.
This mineral allows you to get rid of sweat. Occasionally excessive sweating is also caused by a lack of magnesium. Magnesium regulates the temperature of your body.
- So, you need to eat green leafy vegetables, broccoli, and pulses daily.
- Add bananas, apples, and potatoes along with it in the diet.
- Eat lots of dried fruits and whole grains.
- If you eat non-veg then eat fish like salmon, macarrel which are found in cold water.
10. Tea Tree Oil for natural fragrance
Tree Oil is an oil that can stop the sweat next to you. It contains natural astringent and antiseptic properties which reduces sweat gland and does not allow bacteria to grow.
- Mix 5 drop tea oils in 1 tsp olive oil or coconut oil.
- Then put it in your underarm and leave it.
- Do this every day.
Hope, this article will help to reduce your bad odor under armpits. If this article will help you, leave a comment in comment box. Thank You for reading health tips, skin care tips and many more health related article.