Randal Keith Orton, popularly known as Randy Orton Workout Routine and fitness regime is well know. He is also an all-time famous wrestler. Let’s know some quick facts about him.
- Wrestling debut in the year 2000
- Has Won the WWE Championship sixteen times.
- Winner of significant match, Royal Rumble.
- Won significant matches of OVW Hardcore Championship and the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- His Signature moves are Corner clothesline, dropkick, gutwrench elevated neckbreaker and diving crossbody.
- Also, worked as a lead actor in the movie ‘The Condemned 2’ and participated as a guest actor in the series of ‘Shooter’.
- Randy orton also appeared in the movie, the American action film ’12 Rounds 2.
- Stood no.1 in the list of top 500 PWI single wrestlers.
- Randy Orton is the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in WWE history
Know, Randy Orton Workout Routine for his utmost fitness and strength.
Randy orton Workout Routine & Diet Plan with other Best Workout Routine, Men’s Fitness, health tips, Best Diet Plan. The great diet plan and workout program of Randy orton is here with other healthy diets including low carb and high protein diet. Follow other essential health fitness tips, health tips and exercise tips here.
Randy Orton Workout Routine and tips:
Randy follows a regular gym and diet for his muscles. His core strength comes from a regular exercise performed daily for two hours for five weeks. He also, changes his exercise to flatten his muscle after every 3 weeks.
Monday Workout:(3 sets in all)(shoulders)
- rear laterals of 15 reps
- upright rows of 8-15 reps
- front laterals of 15 reps
- Arnold presses of 8-15 reps
- side laterals of 15 reps
Tuesday Workout:(3-4 sets in all)(chest)
- flat bench presses of 10-12 reps
- barbell bench presses of 20 reps
- cable crossovers of 12-15 reps
- 100 push ups
- DB bench presses of 5-6 reps
Wednesday Workout:(3 sets in all)(triceps and biceps)
- cable curls of 8 reps
- alternating DB curls of 8-10 reps
- closed grip push downs of 20 reps
- overhead triceps extensions of 15 reps
- alternating DB hammer curls of 5 reps
- push downs of 20 reps
- barbell curls of 88 reps
- French curls of 12 reps
Thursday Workout:(1-3 sets in all)(back)
- T-Bar rows of 12 reps
- pull ups until failure
- lower back extensions of 15 reps
- pull downs of 20 reps
- bent over rows of 20 reps
- seated cable rows of 12 reps
Friday Workout:(4-10 sets in all)(legs)
- calf raises of 10-15 reps.
- straight leg dead-lifts of 10 reps.
- thigh extensions of 15-20 reps.
- lunges of 10-15 reps.
- 100 free squats.
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
Randy Orton Workout Routine and diet plans and tips:
- Randy Orton avoids carbs after 8.00pm .’
- He takes carbs in from pancakes, potatoes and oatmeal.
- Intake of protein bars and shakes helps him to complete his protein diet.
- Randy Orton maintains a 250 gm of protein in his diet each day.
- Also his diet includes fish, eggs, chicken and cottage cheese.
- He also classifies different food groups to improve his metabolism.
- His favorite food is sushi and takes sushi thrice a week.
Randy Orton Workout Routine, tips and diet plan:
- Randy Orton never eats junk food.
- He is a keen follower of a low carbs, high protein diet.
- For muscle flattening, Keep changing the workout also to remove boredom and stay motivated .
Must Check Randy Orton volleyball workout, Randy Orton arms, James, Harrison workout schedule, Randy Orton height, Randy Orton bodybuilding, Randy Orton latest workout, Randy Orton meal plan, Randy Orton workout, Randy Orton bench press one arm, Randy Orton