Hello everyone! Is something wrong? Are you dealing with some issues like lacking energy, feeling depressed, do not wish to eat, having trouble concentrating, and do not wish to engage yourself in enjoyable activities? Do not worry, we have some simple techniques to deal with Depression and Anxiety. Though depression can be lead by anxiety, these two terms are medically different.
Though both these terms are mental disorders, one must understand and able to differentiate between the Depression and Anxiety:
- Depressed people most likely stays dull or rarely responsive whereas anxious people stay frantic.
- Anxious people will keep worrying about future and stay tensed whereas depressed people will stay hopeless for their future in thought of believing that the present is worse and will continue to stay forever.
If You or your loved one is dealing from any of the two mental disorders, need not worry try these methods to unravel them!
- 1 Impend Depression and Anxiety! Live Free
- 2 Check Out These Natural Treatment To Recover From Depression
- 3 Set goals To Recover From Depression
- 4 Do Exercise
- 5 Do Something New In Your Daily Routine
- 6 Take healthy Diet To Beat Depression
- 7 Get Proper Sleep
- 8 Try To have fun
- 9 Do Yoga and Meditation
Impend Depression and Anxiety! Live Free
People generally, get afraid to speak about the discomfort they are facing, with others, thinking they might be vexed. Nowadays, the myths of untreatable disorders have been vanquished. The warmth and abundance of love you recieve from the family and friends is enough to open up with. In case of excessive malaise we recommend you to visit a specialist.
Types Of Depressive disorder and Anxiety Disorders:
- Separation Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder (Dysthymia)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder is experiencing Mania
C’mmon Folks don’t be disappointed! Treating Depression and Anxiety is not a rocket science!
Eat Fresh, Drink Plenty of water to stay calm and cool, Exercise to stay fit and active, Meditate to relieve stress. Oh!Yes Stress. The most hefty six letter word S.T.R.E.S.S. How wonderful it would be if our world become stress free. Though the idea is so comforting but isn’t realistic. Since we have simple techniques that you can easily follow. So let’s know how you can reduce depression by getting rid of negative thoughts. Let’s check out some more Health & Fitness @fitlifepedia.com
Check Out These Natural Treatment To Recover From Depression
Set goals To Recover From Depression
When you are depressed, you may feel like you can’t achieve anything. That makes you feel worse about yourself. To push back, set daily goals for yourself.
if you did Exercise regularly then it’s one of the most promising natural treatments for stress. It may also have long-term benefits for people with Depression and Anxiety. Regular exercise seems to encourage the brain to revive itself in positive ways.
Do Something New In Your Daily Routine
When you’re depressed, you’re in a rut. Push yourself to do something different. Go to a museum. Pick up a used book and read it on a park bench. Hangouts with Friends, play outdoor Games, Take a language class.
Take healthy Diet To Beat Depression
There is no magic diet that fixes stress leading to Depression and Anxiety. It’s a good idea to watch what you eat, though. If depression tends to make you overeat, getting in control of your eating will help you feel better.
Get Proper Sleep
Try To have fun
If you are depressed, make time for things you enjoy. You have to work at having fun. Plan things you used to enjoy, even if they feel like a chore. Keep going to the movies. Keep going out with friends for dinner.
Do Yoga and Meditation
Meditation and yoga have been shown to decrease stress and nervousness, which can contribute to Anxiety. Relaxation techniques such as yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and meditation have all been used to relieve symptoms of depression as well asn anxiety by reducing stress.
We have some simple yoga poses to help lift up your mood and forget stress. So let’s go and live it up people.
1. Supta Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Posture): Get on to the floor and lie down. Bend the knees at both sides of the body. Next is to join the feet and bringing the heels closer to the groin. Place the hand next to the hip. Now, slowly exhale and inhale.
2. Baddha Konasana (Butterfly Posture): Get started by sitting in a position with a straight back. For next hold your feet together. Flap the bent legs like a butterfly along with this inhale at the same time.
3. Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose): Lie flat on the floor, hand in a relaxed manner on either side, face up. Lift your hip upwards and at the same time inhale as well. Back in the normal position by bringing it back and thus repeat.
4. Ananda Balasana (Baby Pose): Lie on your back, bring knees closer to the stomach. First, inhale and at the same time hold the feet with hands. Found difficulty in holding the feet, go for the ankles and after practising improves the pose by going after the feet. You can also breathe gently to make yourself comfortable.
5. Balasana (Child Pose): Get down on kneel and sit. Bring torso towards thighs and exhale slowly. Now place your hands on the floor to forward extent and relax the palms and seat in that position for minutes.