Black Cumin Seed Oil has been used all over the world since ancient times. The Black Cumin oil is so powerful that it has the capability to treat any disease.
The Bible and the Prophet Muhammed delivers the beneficial properties of the black seed oil claiming that it just could not bring a dead person to live but has all possibilities to cure the worst.
Treating varied ailments black cumin oil has other anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also heals Toothaches to intestinal worms.
- List of Benefits of Black Cumin Seed Oil
- 1. Healthy Digestion
- 2. Relief from Cold
- 3. Boost Immunity
- 4. Treats Insomnia
- 5. Prevents Diabetes
- 6. Good Glowing Skin
- 7. Treatment of Boils
- 8. Fights Asthma
- 9. Promotes Lactation during pregnancy
- 10. Treatment of Hair
- 11. Good for Liver
- 12. Reduces Period Pain
- 13. Treats Anemia
- 14. Prevents from Cancer
- 15. Aids Respiratory Problems
- 16. Many More Benefits of Black Cumin Oil
List of Benefits of Black Cumin Seed Oil
1. Healthy Digestion
- Soak a tbsp of Jeera in a glass of water for the whole night, then drink it in morning with empty stomach. It enhances appetite and relieving the digestive disorders such as bloating, acidity, abdominal gas etc.
- Cumin Seed reduces the risk of piles caused due to indigestion.
- It balances the blood sugar level in your body, hence helps to fight with the various disorders like diarrhea, mal-absorption syndrome, morning weakness.
- Helpful in Weight Management
2. Relief from Cold
- It acts as an antiseptic which kills the microorganisms and prevents from the cold, cough and fever.
- Taking jeera water with some ginger soothes a sore throat.
3. Boost Immunity
- Cumin Seeds are a good anti-oxidant spice found in every kitchen, helps fight with free-radicals in the body and improves immunity power.
4. Treats Insomnia
- Regular intake of jeera water helps in treating the sleep disorder and enhances the sound sleep.
5. Prevents Diabetes
- It balances the blood sugar level in our body to prevent diabetes.
6. Good Glowing Skin
- It increases the blood hemoglobin level, thus increases the capacity of skin cells to intake oxygen.
- Cumin Seed has many nourishing essential nutrients such as potassium, manganese, calcium, vitamins to provide a smooth and soft skin.
- Jeera is full of dietary fibers which help to remove the toxin from the body to cleanse the skin and make it clean and fresh.
- It has the properties which prevent skin from getting wrinkled and premature aging.
- Jeera has soothing properties to remove acne naturally. Apply boiled Jeera Water directly to the skin with help of cotton clothes to make your skin acne-free and well toned.
7. Treatment of Boils
- The components such as Cuminaldehyde, Thymol, and phosphorus which are helpful in detoxifying your body through the excretory system.
- Regular use of Cumin Seeds helps in soothing your skin free from boils, rashes, pimples etc.
- It enhances the wound healing process because of its Anti-Fungal and Anti Microbial properties.
8. Fights Asthma
- Jeera/Cumin seeds act as a good bronchodilator and have a compound called Thymoquinone which helps in reducing the inflammations and treating asthma.
9. Promotes Lactation during pregnancy
- Eating roasted cumin seeds in food and drinking jeera water improves the breastfeeding in the lactating mother.
10. Treatment of Hair
- Jeera water nourishes the hair follicles and makes it long, flawless, shiny and strong because of its vitamins and minerals contents.
- Applying Jeera Water to the scalp makes your hair more silky and lustrous.
11. Good for Liver
- Jeera water flushes out toxins from the body and facilitates the production of bile. Hence, it is extremely beneficial for the liver.
12. Reduces Period Pain
- It is very beneficial for the women of all age group as it helps in maintaining the healthy menstrual cycle and also reduces the pain during the menstrual period.
13. Treats Anemia
- Cumin Seed helps in treating the anemia by maintaining the hemoglobin content of the blood, as it is enriched with Iron.
14. Prevents from Cancer
- As it enriches with Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Carcinogenic properties, it helps to prevent Colon, Liver, Stomach and Breast Cancer.
15. Aids Respiratory Problems
- Jeera seeds are rich in the Vitamin C and have antifungal properties thus aids in curing a cold including other respiratory problems.
- Jeera water clears up the respiratory passage by diluting all the collected mucous in chest.
16. Many More Benefits of Black Cumin Oil
- It also provides relief from the chills, reduces swellings, relieves breathing difficulties, regulates bowel movements, relief joint infections, treats an umbilical hernia, treats intestinal diseases.
- Helpful in eye problems.
- Removes Odor and gives strong teeth and gums with gargling.
- It also helps in maintaining the kidney health and metabolism process.
- Drinking jeera water is very beneficial to enhance major organs like liver, stomach, and kidney.
- It enhances the brainpower and sharpens the memory and intelligence.
- Potassium present in Jeera helps in maintaining cholesterol level, blood pressure and heart rate, thus prevents from hypertension.
- Drinking Jeera Water improves the sexual health and enhances the sperm production
- It also helps in treating the erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, premature ejaculation and sperm virility.