Do you know that the most common cause of cancer death in Indian women is cervical cancer? Yes, As per the Report of World Health Organization, the 4th largest cause of cancer death in women worldwide is cervical cancer. It will arrive due to abnormal cells on the cervix increase too much. The Cervical cancer will be treated when it’s found early stage through a Pap test.
Cervical cancer Symptoms
It will arrive due to abnormal cells on the cervix will grow. you may have symptoms if those cell changes increase in cervical cancer.
Here are the Following Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
- bleeding between menstrual periods, bleeding after sex, Bleeding from the vagina that is not normal, bleeding after menopause.
- Pain in part of the body that is lower belly or pelvis.
- Pain during sex.
Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Radiation therapy.
- Surgery that is a hysterectomy and removal of pelvic lymph nodes with the removal of both fallopian tubes and ovaries.
Risk factors for Cervical Cancer
- A weak immune system:- There are more chances of cervical cancer when you have the weak immune system.
- Smoking is Related to squamous cell cervical cancer.
- Several sexual partners:- Many Sexual partners that make high chances of acquiring HPV.
- Early age sexual activity:- doing sex at an early age will increase your risk of Cervical Cancer.
- Sexually transmitted infections:- Having other sexually transmitted infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV/AIDS that will increase your risk of Cervical Cancer.
Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Get vaccinated against cervical cancer. Vaccination is available for girls and women between the ages 9 to 26. The vaccine is most helpful if given to girls before they become sexually active.
- Routine Pap tests:- This Pap Test will get the precancerous conditions of the cervix. Therefore, it can be Treat or monitor to prevents cervical cancer. Mostly Experts Suggest women begin routine Pap tests at age 21 and repeat them every few years.
- Safe sex:- Use a condom during sex. Do fewer to your sexual partners and delaying intercourse may reduce your risk of cervical cancer.
- No Smoking
Daily Visit Fit Life Pedia For Health and Fitness Tips
Recent Search: symptoms of cervical cancer stage 1, symptoms of cervical cancer in females, symptoms of cervical cancer in young females, symptoms of cervical cancer, what symptoms of cervical cancer, cause of cancer death, World Health Organization, Symptoms of cervical cancer, Cervical Cancer Treatment, Cervical Cancer Prevention, Risk factors for Cervical Cancer, arthritis, cervical cancer symptoms