Golden milk is a mixture of many spices, herbs, coconut oil and coconut milk. There are several nutrients in it that are beneficial for the body. In Ayurveda, this mixture was used to fill the wound. Using this mixture, toxic substances of your body can be taken out, blood sugar levels can be controlled and apart from many diseases can also be relieved.
This drink also works to clean the liver. There are mainly coconut milk, coconut oil, ginger root, turmeric and black pepper. You can also add honey to this drink.
Homemade Method to clean the liver
The turmeric contained in it relieves your muscles and joints with pain, besides relieving diseases of your liver, skin problems and problems related to stomach. Due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, it only benefits your entire health.
According to the study, you are less likely to have allergic and Alzheimer disease due to turmeric. Such ginger rests in your menstrual pain and relaxes your blood pressure, joint pain, and cold cough. Bookmark this website to get regular new health tips.
Due to having vitamin B, magnesium, and electrolyte in Coconut Milk, it regulates blood sugar levels. Apart from this, coconut oil helps to increase your immunity, to maintain your digestive power and to fill your wounds.
Pepper in the mixture works to fight free radicals and honey relaxes in winter and allergies.
Let us tell you how to make this mixture. You are reading health tips both for men and women.
How to prepare Golden Milk
- Add a spoonful of turmeric, a small ginger piece, a spoon coconut oil, a pinch of pepper
- 2 cups coconut milk, a spoonful of honey and half a spoon of cinnamon
- Mix it all together and heat it for about 5 minutes.
- By consuming this golden mixture daily, you will have a lot of health benefits.
If You do not wish, we have another recipe.
The Ginger-turmeric tea. Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of grated turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of water (filtered)
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of honey or lemon juice
- On a stove, place a utensil and ass water to it.
- Add ginger and turmeric and bring them to boil.
- Switch off the nob after 10-15 minutes and sieve.
- Dash lemon juice along with black pepper and honey.
- Relish and feel refreshed after this Ginger-Turmeric Tea.
Drinking one cup in a day is sufficient. Exceeding the quantity may cause some issues on health.
- Gastrointestinal Distress
- Medical Conditions
- Drug Interactions
- Allergic Reactions
People dealing with specific medical conditions like undertaking certain medicines or bladder stone can trigger them more. Pregnant ladies or people with gastro-related issues must avoid intake of ginger and turmeric excessively. The warm impressions of the ginger and turmeric can result in more problem in the stomach. Als, those who are allergic to ginger must understand the sign of the body and try other remedies.
Always try to stay fit and healthy and try consuming herbal treatment for any problem in the body because ultimately “Health Is Wealth”