Summers are here and we are all fond of yogurt and curd. Both Yogurt and curd benefits in a miraculous way which we do not realize. Did you even know that these two similar tasting dairy products are quite different from each other? People possibly have a perspective and consider them as one of the synonyms of the other, which is untrue. Here we habve tableize the difference and the benefits of the both.
Difference Between Yogurt And Curd Benefits and Thier –
|Yogurt is a Turkish word. It started in Central Asia. It started suddenly with some disturbances, it is usually considered. In the 19th century, its trend increased.||Curd was used before the use of yogurt several hundred years ago.|
|Yogurt can be made from the milk of Cow, buffalo, goat, camel, yak, mare||Curd can be made from the milk of Cow, buffalo, sheep, yak, reindeer, camel, goat|
|Yogurt’s taste is sour because of the ‘yogurt cultures’ bacteria that make lactic acid but it is also slightly sweeter.||Curd contains more sourness than yogurt. It may also be that in the time of accounting you may feel sourness in the teeth.|
|A Greek yogurt contains 100-120 calories in a bowl. The Greek non-fat yogurt has around 60 calories.||Curd has fewer calories than yogurt. A bowl of prepared curd at home has 60 calories.|
|Yogurt is a rich source of protein, Vitamin B2, and B12, Zinc Potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium also containing Iodine and probiotic helpful in building immune.||The curd is very beneficial. It contains vitamin A, E and K Riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium saturated fat, fluoride, copper, zinc, oleic acid etc.|
|Yogurt can be eaten like this or by snuff or sweet. Flavors can also be inserted here. In many recipes, you can also use yogurt instead of cream. Drinks like lassi and buttermilk can also be made that are very popular in India.||Curd can also be eaten by snacks or sweet like yogurt. It is used in the Desert as well, it is also mixed in salads and sandwiches|
Yogurt And Curd Benefits & its uses
- Constipation is finished by applying oregano in the curd.
- Eating yogurt reduces fat from the body.
- People who have high blood pressure should eat curd every day.
- Those who have stomach-related problems should consume yogurt regularly. In curd, bacteria are found that cure stomach disorders
- The curd is more effective than milk, it strengthens bones and teeth. It also helps fight against osteoporosis.
- Yogurt prevents us from sunstroke, and its consumption is beneficial when it is used in the hot wind.
- You can wash the hair with curd, it will also end dandruff and hair will look beautiful too. The curd is a natural conditioner, you can use it instead of the conditioner. Curd also works as a natural beach for the skin.
- People with rough skin, take half a cup of yogurt and 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon lemon juice with the small spoon. Then put these three together on the face, then wash the face with lukewarm water. This will reduce the cramp in your skin during winter
- Consuming curd reduces the cholesterol level in your body.
- To remove the bad smell of sweat, add yogurt and gram flour to the whole body. Take a bath after some time.