Doing a Desk Job? Beware Of These Silent Killers !!
It always is hard to do the desk jobs. the problems we fail to capture while doing work seems like becoming a regret that is Silent killers. Nowadays it’s getting hard not to do a desk job. The era has come where we met science, Which is not letting us do hard work instead of what we are doing Smart works yet it differs from what the life was supposed to do with, we were meant to be doing some physical work and here we are seating for long hours increasing Stress day by day and Movement is done less. Here is these condition which can make you suffer.
What are symptoms of Silent Killers of Health
- Shocks, fever, or cold
- Excessive pain or severe discomfort (especially “worst”)
- Yellow or discolored skin
- Sleepy or confused
- I feel dying
- shortness of breath
I. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
The first of Silent Killers is Carpel Tunnel Syndrome which has started to Suffer more people in 20s. The Syndrome causes Pain, numbness, Weakness & Tingling which are the symptoms of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. These all symptoms can be felt in hands because of pressure on the median nerve. This silent killer takes years of repetitive work to get Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. The people who are at high risk due to this syndrome are Car Drivers, Truck Drivers or 9 – 5 Computer Desk Job.
- Take a break from work which mostly involves your hands and wrists. Stretch your palms and fingers possible for many times.
- Use a computer mouse which operates smoothly and does n’t give tension to your wrist. Use the keyboard at the height of elbow and make use of elbow upper than wrist.
II. Muscles Get Weak
The body of human was constructed to be move. And here we are with 360 joint and nearby 700 Skeletal muscles. The gift was supposed to make use off. but destiny was decided to do desk jobs for hours and because of regularly seating this has caused us tightening of hamstring muscles and hip and has also cost us with weak lower back and abdominal muscles. That’s why all the body parts need stretching and Exercise.
- Move every hour, change the position, Stretch out a bit or take stairs instead of the elevator
- Change your posture seat according to the work posture, make your back straight.
III. Obesity from Carbohydrate Intake at Work
Leave the food with High Carbohydrate intake and less protein. if your job is to move around and do the work then you need those carbohydrates but in the seating, it must be avoided. This might increase your weight that leads to obesity. Might want to decrease those excessive tea/coffee consumption. The problem which these leads are that caffeine and high sugar that increases obesity and heart risks.
- Take diet with high protein, if food is homemade that is well good and if not use other options like avoiding carbohydrate intake,
- Consumption of less Tea/ Coffee/ Sugar/ Caffeine
IV. Rotated Shoulders, Pigeon Chest and Crooked Back
Rotated shoulders yup that’s the thing which you get by seating for long hours. The process gets started with shoulders internally rotated with the scapulas in the back to retract inwards that causes first internally rotated shoulders and followed by crooked back and then a pigeon chest. These all cause pressure on the spine. The head that comes forward while working on PC causes neck pain.
- Make good posture, be relaxed, don’t strain the body. keeping your eye level straight with the desktop screen. Don’t push the neck muscles.
- Get the posture right, Seat well, put your feet flat on the floor and knees equal to the height of hips or Little lower.
Get other health Tips by clicking HERE.
Recent Searches : desk job and health, desk job arm pain, desk job back pain, desk job back stretches, desk job causing back pain, desk job causing neck pain, desk job dangers, desk job eye strain, desk job health issues, desk job health risks, desk job health tips, desk job hip pain, desk jobs issues, health desk jobs, health issues, health issues desk job, health issues desk jobs, health issues with desk jobs, Silent Killers
Do Check Our Other Website IndiaJobsDekho.com for latest Jobs Recruitment and News