eggs nutrition, eggs calories, eggs recipes, eggs protein, eggs for hair, egg, banana and milk, eggs guide
Many times there has been a talk of selling fake eggs in the market. Recently, there was the same case in Kolkata. In this, a shopkeeper was arrested by the police on selling artificial egg.
Moreover, you also need to be alert about fake eggs because it will not benefit but harm you. Today we are telling you some common things you should know. After reading this article you will be able to identify to a large extent that the eggs you are eating are real or fake. So let’s begin and count the points. Next time when you are going to eat eggs, keep this points in your mind.
Know in just 2 minutes that your egg real or fake?
- The real egg does not have much shine. While the fake eggshell is bright and shiny.
- When you touch the surface of the real egg, you will feel a smooth surface. While the artificial egg surface will be slightly rough.
- If you move the real egg then no sound will come. While moving the fake egg, some part of the egg will come with sound.
- In the real egg, the yolk will appear different. While in the fake egg the yellow part and white fluid will appear together.
- Fake egg shells catch fire very quickly. The smell of burning of plastic comes on their burns.
Egg a multi-nutrient food
- Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Penthonic Acid are found in the yellow part of the egg.
- An egg is a good source of iron.
- The egg also helps in the development of children’s brain.
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Also Read: Sunday ho ya Monday, Roz khaao ande
Recent Search: egg real or fake, identify egg real or fake, health tips, ways to identify egg real or fake, eggs benefits, benefits of real eggs, health benefits of eggs, health news, egg yolk benefits, how to know that your eggs are real or artificial