An egg is an important food that we have called as “Superfoods.” An egg is considered as best breakfast. Eating eggs regularly make you healthy and stronger. We are going to discuss interesting facts About Eggs in this article. Some people think eggs are not good in summer, but that’s not completely correct. Here are some reasons to justify nutritional facts of eggs.
- Protein is found in the white part of the egg. Hence, increases bone life. One large egg supplies 6g of high-quality protein.
- An egg is considered as warm from inside. Thus, best food in winter to protect from cold.
HDL (Good) Cholesterol
- Eggs produce HDL in our system and hence balances the cholesterol level in blood.
- Eggs reduce the risk of heart strokes and various other heart diseases.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are known to reduce blood levels of triglycerides, a well-known risk factor for heart disease.
- Starting your day with an egg breakfast increases overabundance in overweight people and may help with weight loss
- Eggs are a good source of the antioxidants named lutein and zeaxanthin, which play an important role in keeping the eyes healthy.
- Washing the hair with eggs increases the beauty of hair.
Multi-Nutrient & more
- Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Pentonic Acid are found in the yellow part of the egg.
- The egg also helps in the development of children’s brain.
- Egg reduces the risk of breast cancer.
- An egg is a good source of iron.
Some Egg Eating Disadvantages
- Before eating the egg, make sure that it is cooked properly because the ostrich egg has a risk of salmonella, which can lead to food poisoning. If the egg does not cook properly then it can cause swelling, vomiting and other stomach problems.
- An egg should always be taken from a good store because it can easily cause many food-related diseases.
- People who eat more of the eggs are afraid of cancer. According to a new research, eating more than three eggs a week increases the risk of prostate cancer.
- Those who have high blood pressure, diabetes and cardiovascular disease should not eat the yellow part of the egg. There is too much cholesterol in it which is harmful to the heart.
- Eating too many eggs can cause paralysis, impotence, pain in the feet, obes