7 Exclusive Health Benefits of French Beans
7 Exclusive Health Benefits of french beans: Every child hates to eat french/green beans but this is some kind of a vegetable which a child should have, to get nutritional health. They have many such types like string beans, snap beans, french beans. They are rich in vitamins A, C, and K, these are a good source of gaining fiber, folic acid, and the heart-protective calcium. french/green beans are picked before the growth of the plant cycle, as they become tough to have and inedible.
Here are those exclusive benefits of french beans:
Beans contain much amount of iron which is essential for our body. Usually, parents force their children to have spinach in their meal to gain iron but French/green beans contain double the amount of iron. Iron is essential for our body, which helps in transfer the oxygen from the lungs to cells throughout the body.
2. Greatly effective for Skin, Hair, and Nails
Silicon is important for the healthy connective tissues, boosting skin and giving strength to nails, French/green beans contain the huge amount of absorbing silicon. These beans have enough amount of nutrition which energizes your skin, hairs, and nails.
3. Increases Bone Health
Beans contain a large quantity of Vitamin K, which is highly recommended for strengthening bones. Vitamin K activates the osteocalcin protein which is found in bones. This particle blocks the molecules inside the bone and provides strength.
4. Protects Against Free Radical Damage
Beans are filled with the antioxidants which prevent the free radical damaging. Free radicals are the atoms or molecules which interacts with the other cells structure. Our body has a system of antioxidants to prevent free radical damage. They have a high amount of antioxidants which can protect you from free radical damage.
5. Crash Effects
Green beans have an amazing power by which they can serve you by crashing the irrelevant toxins from your body.
6. Boosts Heart Health
Beans have calcium and heart protecting pigments. Generally, pigments are stored in fruits and vegetables. The high amount of pigments have anti-inflammatory properties, which regulates the activity between cells and blocks blot clots in the arteries. Also, they regulated skin color. So, if you wish to look fairer and brighter, have beans.
7. Improves Eyesight
Beans play an effective role in maintaining a good eyesight and night vision. It also contains lutein and Zeaxanthin which good for the health of eyes. You may have them with your dinner or as a salad but try them to eat in whole part(without cutting into pieces).
Let’s Make Some Quick And Easy Salad Out of These Beans
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 large red onion (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) of feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 4 cups of cherry tomatoes, Sliced into two
- 2 pounds of fresh green beans, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- Take a saucepan, add water almost full so that the beans dip in it completely and bring it to boil.
- Let it boil for 10-12 mins and check until lightly tender, do not boil too much because we need it for salad purpose not as a vegetable.
- Once boiled drain the entire water and dry them up.
- Take another bowl add lemon juice, oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, salt, garlic powder, beans, and onion. Toss all of them together to mix well.
- Refrigerate them and when serving add tomatoes and cheese for garnishing.
For Such more health tips and benefits visit: Fit Life Pedia