International Childhood Cancer Day 2018
International Childhood Cancer Day (ICCD) is celebrated internationally on 15 February every year to detect, prevent and spread The awareness of dangerous and deadly diseases like cancer. The main aim to create awareness among parents and children to resist and fight against cancer. Kids cancer is a common disease that affects children from the time of their birth until they are 19 years old and the care is very much important. The primary purpose of celebrating Childhood Cancer Day is to reduce the number of cancer sufferers by 2020 and reduce the mortality due to it.
The main objective of Childhood Cancer Day 2018 is to reduce the misconceptions about cancer and to provide the right information to the people in greater proportion to this. This is the reason why Childhood Cancer Day (CCD) can manifest and support the good efforts being done to those people who are suffering from this deadly disease and fighting it. To know the signs and symptoms of cancer in children then read the full article.
Let’s Check Out The Signs and symptoms of cancer in children
Unlike many cancers in adults, Therefore the childhood cancers are not actively linked to lifestyle or environmental risk factors. It can be very difficult to detect cancer in Kids. Therefore, the symptoms of childhood cancer are often similar to those of typical childhood illnesses, such as the common cold, and they vary between children.
Here are the Signs and symptoms of cancer in children
- Feeling tired all the time
- Frequent infections or flu-like symptoms
- high temperatures or sweating
- Unexplained weight loss
- Been feeling short of breath, or they have been breathing quickly
- Not able to urinate, or has blood release during the urination
- An unexplained lump, firmness or swelling anywhere in their body
- Persistent abdominal pain or swelling
- Back pain that doesn’t go away
- Unexplained seizures or changes in behavior
- Headaches that don’t go away
- Unexplained bleeding
- Changes in appearance of the eye or unusual eye reflections in photos
- To be overweight
- Reducing the consumption of vegetables and fruits
- Do not work or reduce physical ability
- Due to pollution in cities
- Genetic infection
- Due to the sun’s ultraviolet rays
Stanford University Developed Cancer Vaccine Helps in Eliminating Tumors in Mice
The Researchers at Stanford University were to able to develop cancer vaccine thus which was able to eliminate tumors in mice. Also, The Stanford cancer vaccine contains two immune-stimulating agents these are injected into the solid tumors.
Apply These Things that will prevent Cancer
- Eat vegetables
- Add garlic to your food
- Daily Exercise
- Get Enough sleep
- Stay away from sophisticated foods
- Reduce the use of electronic equipment
- Calcium supplement with vitamin D
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat fish in the food
- Buy organic foods
Recent Search:- International Childhood Cancer Day 2018, cancer awareness month, childhood cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness day 2016, breast cancer, cancer day, cancer awareness, childhood cancer awareness month, cancer awareness day, child cancer awareness, national cancer day, breast cancer day 2016, pediatric cancer awareness, world cancer, breast cancer month, cancer awareness ribbons, international childhood cancer day 2018, breast cancer day.