Bobby Deol Workout and Diet Regime
After The Success of “Poster Boys,” Bobby Deol is looking forward to his next movie “Race 3”. It is the sequel to the 2013 film Race 2 and the 3rd installment of the Race Series also Race 3 is one of the most awaited movies of 2018. Race 3 is directed by Remo D’Souza and produced by Tips Films & Salman Khan films. Now, we will share the workout routine & Diet Plan of Bobby Deol for his Upcoming Movie Race 3.
Bobby Deol is among the stars performing in some defined movie. unlike other actor’s he understands the plot of the story and sign up on those which seem to become a blockbuster. Bobby Deol along with Abhay Deol is the actor who is continuing with the industry. Sunny Deol, on the other hand, does not come up with movies. Bobby Deol was chiseled and charming since the starting of his career.
Bobby Deol Workout Routine
Bobby Deol unbelievable looks in his upcoming movie are ravishing. After his Movie Race-3, he is ready for his upcoming movies “Housefull 4”, “Yamla Pagla Deewana”.
- He does both the strength training and functional fitness exercises.
- Bobby Deol target on weight and suspension training For a full-body exercise.
- Furthermore, power play training exercise helped in the recovery of his shoulders.
- He also does a 10-15 minute’s cardio exercise such as jogging, cycling, running.
- Many sets of stomach crunches were performed by toning the abdominal muscles.
While gymming Bobby Deol does some Daily exercises which work on the core as well to make a perfect fitness and workout program. Bobby Deol’s Diet does not include supplements, rather he believes in gaining nutrition from fruits and vegetables available. He is also keen on playing basketball as an outdoor activity when not in the gym.
Bobby Deol Diet Plan & Diet Chart
His Diet works parallel to his workout. Like other actors, Bobby Deol is also keen on engulfing all kinds of fruits and vegetables required for the body muscle to form. Including raw vegetables and fresh fruits in diet will allow you to not to have supplements rather help reform the muscle tissue that tears up during the workout.
- Breakfast: Drinks lots of water, coffee, Egg whites, brown bread
- Lunch: grilled chicken or fish, chicken sandwiches, salad, Fruits, oatmeal, Vegetables.
- Snacks: Sweet potato or egg white omelet
- Dinner: bell pepper, green beans, Corn, brown rice, salads.
The Official Trailer of the film is out and is getting viral for the movie to be released on EID