Stuff Bread Pakoda Recipe Idea, bread pakoda banane ki vidhi, bread pakoda kaise banate hai, bread pakora recipe, Indian Style Bread Pakoda Recipe in Hindi, bread pakoda video, bread pakoda without aloo
In the evening as breakfast, we look for many options with tea or coffee. Bread Pakoda Recipe is an Indian snack which is once made almost in every house of India. It is having Bread as the outer layer and Aloo or other stuffing from inside. That is our Indian Style Bread Pakoda. Now many newcomers snacks like Aloo Tikki Burger, Pizza, Chowmein etc comes on the list. But the traditional Bread Pakora will always keep adding our mouth taste with some new different making style.
Indian Style Stuffed Bread Pakoda Recipe
The recipe of bread pakoda is usually eaten during evening snacks. Thus get an easy healthy recipes ideas, which include some best food recipes, latest snacks recipes, different style of bread pakodas. Also, have healthy dinner ideas for food recipes which are healthy as well as tasty foods. So, you must try these bread pakoda recipe at home this weekend which is very easy to cook. The dinner recipes will cover the food recipes which are healthy and full of nutrition which includes low carb recipes.
Today, we will make instant bread pakora, which is easy to cook in minutes. Just need boiled potatoes in the form of stuffing stuff. If you do not have enough time to boil the potatoes, then you can stuff the bread with the use of remaining dried vegetables left in the afternoon. Let’s check out, how this instant bread pakora prepares.
Bread Pakora Recipe Ingredients
- 4-5 Bread Slices
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- A pinch of salt
- Garam masala
- 2 Red Chilli
- 2 leaves of green coriander
- 1-2 green chilli chopped
- Chopped potato for stuffing
- Two to three teaspoons semolina (Suji)
- Cooking Oil
Methods for making Simple Bread Pakoda
- Cut the slices of bread to triangle size
- Then fill all the ingredients mixed with potatoes in it.
- Now make a batter of gram flour and wrap the slices of bread in it
- Take a kadai and add cooking oil
- Put the flame on
- Now Fry the bread stuff in hot oil
- Shake until light brown on the medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Put it out on the plate and let it cool down.
- Sprinkle some chat masala on hot Bread pakoda
- Now ready to serve
Bonus Stuff Bread Pakora Recipe:
Here is a wonderful Bread Pakoda stuffed with Paneer instead of Aloo. Now its time to tell you how to make bread paneer cheese pakora at home. But yes, you will need a little more time to make it as it is a long process. Filling of paneer and cheese in the bread is quite wonderful. If you eat it once, you will want to eat again and again. Let us know the easy way to make bread paneer cheese pakoda.
Ingredients to used for Bread Paneer Cheese Pakoda Recipe
- 4 – Bread slices (cut into 16 round pieces)
- 300 gms – Paneer (cut into thin round pieces like bread)
- 4 – Cheese slice
- 1 cup – Green chutney
- Red chilli powder according to taste
- Chat masala
- Salt according to taste
- 2 large Spoon – gram flour
- 3 tablespoons – cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon – grated black pepper
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon – red chili flakes
- 1 cup oil for frying
Methods for making Stuffed Bread Cheese Paneer Pakod
- Take pieces of Bread and apply green chutney on the bread
- Then put a slice of paneer on bread
- Now sprinkle red chilli powder chat masala and salt
- After that put round slices of cheese on bread
- Cover it with the second round bread slices from top to bottom.
- Now we have to wrap bread properly (wrap with the paste of maida and cornstarch).
For the paste of maida and cornstarch
- Add coriander fenugreek, grate black pepper, red chilli flakes, salt and water according to the need and make a thick batter
- Wrap the bread in the thick paste
- Then place it in a hot oil frying pan
- The oil should be of necessity
- Rotate the bread pakoda well on one side and flip it on the other side and wait until golden
- Your bread cheese paneer pakoda is ready
- Serve them with sauce
Bread Pakora Recipe Video