Mango is a type of lush fruit, that flourishes in the summer season. Mangifera Indica, popularly known as mango is eaten with gusto. An every age person loves mango and why not, a sweet and juicy fruit.
Chocolate, an unnerving dessert loved by children as well as adults. The irresistible sweet and creamy dish is loved with anything you add to it.
And if these two meet what divine thing would they form. We bring you the recipe for the choclate mango fudge/candy. You can use any of your favorite type of mango for this recipe which are listed below.
Annual varieties of mango in India can be used in chocolate mango fudge recipe
- Sfadar pasand
Do you what Fudge is? A fudge is a rich candy made with sugar, milk, butter, and flavoring.
The recipe for chocolate mango fudge/candy has two layers, where the mango layer is made from mango pulp and is the most common summer season fruit in India and chocolate layer by melting up the chocolate.
|Yields||Cooking time||Preparation time|
Ingredients required for the recipe for chocolate mango fudge/candy are:
For layering up mango:
- Low-fat Milk powder-1-11/2cup
- Fresh mango pulp-1cup
- Low-fat condensed milk-150ml
- Vanilla essence-1tsp
For layering up chocolate:
- Low fat condensed milk- 150ml
- Dark chocolate (70% cocoa) -100gms
- Vanilla essence-1tsp
Let’s figure out the procedure for the mango layer:
- Set aside the pan by lining it up with the parchment paper.
- Take a bowl, combine condensed milk and mango pulp.
- Then pour it into a non-stick pan.
- Heat and cook over a medium flame.
- Stir continuously, until it becomes half.
- Add vanilla essence for the aroma.
- Also, add milk powder in a lesser quantity so that you avoid making lumps.
- Add brown sugar/ sweetener if less sweet and continue to stir on a low flame.
- See if the mixture is leaving sides.
- Turn off the nob.
- Place the entire mixture evenly in the lining pan.
The procedure for the chocolate layering:
- Combine both condensed milk and chocolate.
- Heat and mix them on a low flame evenly.
- Once the mixture is ready to move in the pan, pour it into the lining pan.
- Spreading them even put the pan in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
- Let it set.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and nuts once set up.
- Cut the fudge into small square shape pieces.
- Furthermore, for extra sweetness, you can add sugar to the fudge.
- Make sure to check the sweetness before refrigerating it.
- If you like a single layer and do not want chocolate so it’s totally your choice.
- To avoid the bitter flavor of the chocolate, add milk chocolate instead.
- Probably adding or subtracting of the milk powder is dependant upon the quantity of mango pulp. Also if you have ample of time for cooking you can make the mixture thicker adding less milk powder.
- Melting chocolate without gas is possible with the use of a microwave. In addition to chocolate, condensed milk microwaving for around 1-2 minutes. This process of chocolate layering will lessen your time of cooking.
This recipe for chocolate mango fudge/candy is yummy and will love it. The flavor of mango will give the candy a fruity taste which will let your children divine into it.