Are you Fond Of Cake? Do you love experimenting with flavors? Then you will surely like this recipe of Lemon Cheese Cake.
The cheese we all know the dairy product is a high source of protein with delicious salty taste. The most expensive Cheese would be the most ancient. The country and the people consuming the high level of cheese in Italy.
Italian food like Pizza, Pasta Containing Cheese is relished world-widely. But creative minds have formed cheese as dessert too.
Certainly, we have made a lot of things with egg. But now we are here with a delicious recipe for yummy cheesecake which is completely eggless. It is easy and simple to make at home. You will find the ingredients easily available in the market.
- Let’s not waste time and get started with Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe.
- This one for the crust:
- These ingredients are for the Filling of Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe:
- And finally, Ingredients for the Lemon Glaze for Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe:
- Pouring in:
- Making Of the Perfect Lemon Glaze or syrup for the Perfect Cheese Cake
Let’s not waste time and get started with Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe.
Ingredients for Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe are:
This one for the crust:
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Melted 2 tablespoon butter
- 200 grams digestive biscuit
These ingredients are for the Filling of Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe:
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup hung yogurt/ sour cream, room temperature
- ¼ cup plain flour (maida)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 400 grams cream cheese, room temperature.
And finally, Ingredients for the Lemon Glaze for Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe:
- 2 to 3 drops of yellow color.
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1½ teaspoon cornstarch.
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup water
Let’s get Baking up the lemon cheesecake for today:
- Firstly, Preheat oven to 160 degrees before going any further.
- Blend the biscuit and sugar by combining in a blender to a powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl
- Add vanilla and butter to the crumbs. Mix all of them well until all the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Now pressing the mixture into the spring-form pad make sure that the crumbs are evenly compact.
- Place in the refrigerator until the filling of the cheesecake is ready.
Let’s prepare for the filling of Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using a stand mixer or an electric mixer.
- No lumps should remain and the cream cheese must equalize.
- Now, Add the hung yogurt and beat well again so that they mix nicely.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, flour and cream one by one and beat all together until n lump remaining.
- Take out the pan from the refrigerator. line it up with parchment paper.
- Place an aluminum foil on the pan covering it like waterproofing.
- Pour the filling into the pan and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Once baked, let the cake cool for another hour.
- Let the cheesecake cool and settle down completely to go into the refrigerator.
- Now, place the cake in the refrigerator to completely cool.
Making Of the Perfect Lemon Glaze or syrup for the Perfect Cheese Cake
- Combine cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan.
- Now, add water and bring to boil until smooth and thick.
- Add the yellow food color and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the knob of the gas off and let the syrup or the glaze cool.
- Also, before cooling of the syrup or the glaze do not forget to add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and butter.
- Stir them all well making a perfect Lemon Glaze.
- Take out the Cheesecake from the refrigerator and pour the glaze or the syrup over it.
- Let it cool overnight in the refrigerator or at least for 4 hours.
Once you are ready to serve do not forget to remove the parchment paper.