Yummm!Do you see a cake? Yes, of course, it’s a cheesecake.Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipes just on its way. Who would not melt into the delicious and soft flavoring cheese? And when it gets combined with a cake it becomes unquestionable. And the best part is it is a complete eggless cake.
Certainly, we have made a lot of things with egg. But now we are here with a delicious recipe for yummy cheesecake which is completely eggless. It is easy and simple to make at home. You can also find the ingredients easily available.
- 1 Let’s not waste time and get started with Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe.
- 1.1 This one for the crust:
- 1.2 Related
Let’s not waste time and get started with Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe.
Ingredients for Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe are:
This one for the crust:
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Melted 2 tablespoon butter
- 200 grams digestive biscuit
These ingredients are for the Filling of Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe:
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup hung yogurt/ sour cream, room temperature
- ¼ cup plain flour (maida)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 400 grams cream cheese, room temperature.
And finally, Ingredients for the Lemon Glaze for Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake Easy Homemade Recipe:
- 2 to 3 drops of yellow color.
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1½ teaspoon cornstarch.
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup water
Let’s get Baking up the lemon cheesecake for today:
- Firstly, Preheat oven to 160 degrees before going any further.
- Blend the biscuit and sugar by combining in a blender to a powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl
- Add vanilla and butter to the crumbs. Mix all of them well until all the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Now pressing the mixture into the spring-form pad make sure that the crumbs are evenly compact.
- Place in the refrigerator until the filling of the cheesecake is ready.
Let’s prepare for the filling of Eggless Lemon Cheese Cake:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using a stand mixer or an electric mixer.
- No lumps should remain and the cream cheese must equalize.
- Now, Add the hung yogurt and beat well again so that they mix nicely.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, flour and cream one by one and beat all together until n lump remaining.
- Take out the pan from the refrigerator.line it up with parchment paper.
- Place an aluminum foil on the pan covering it like waterproofing.
- Pour the filling into the pan and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Once baked, let the cake cool for another hour.
- Let the cheesecake cool and settle down completely to go into the refrigerator.
- Now, place the cake in the refrigerator to completely cool.
Making Of the Perfect Lemon Glaze or syrup for the Perfect Cheese Cake
- Combine cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan.
- Now, add water and bring to boil until smooth and thick.
- Add the yellow food color and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the knob of the gas off and let the syrup or the glaze cool.
- Also, before cooling of the syrup or the glaze do not forget to add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and butter.
- Stir them all well making a perfect Lemon Glaze.
- Take out the Cheesecake from the refrigerator and pour the glaze or the syrup over it.
- Let it cool overnight in the refrigerator or at least for 4 hours.
Once you are ready to serve do not forget to remove the parchment paper.