Festive Recipes Kaju Katli in Hindi Recipe for Holi Recipe of Malpua Sweet Dish Festive Recipes Indian Dessert Recipes Holi Festival Recipes Option of different Recipes on Holi New Recipes Kaju Katli Recipe in Hindi Malpua Recipe in Hindi
Holi is a festival of color which brings happiness and unity in India. This Hindu festival is celebrated among all the religions. Everyone visit the other and wishes them Holi festival and play colour with them. Greet your guests with these festive recipes.
Holi Special: Try Thandai Recipe & Thandai Kulfi Recipe
Diwali is the most popular festival among Hindu. It is celebrated through the country with lots of happiness and charm. Deepavali is the symbol of victory over evil. This is the festival of lights, and make others life peaceful.
I wish all the healthiness, happiness and wealth to all my readers. Make this Diwali a new light in your life. And stay alert with the adulteration of sweets during this festival. I am presenting you some of the delicious sweets that you can make easily at home and avoid purchasing sweets from outside. Stay fit with your family this Diwali and burn crackers with proper safety measures.
- Holi Recipes | Recipes for Diwali | Festive Recipes
- 1. Boondi ke Laddu Recipe
- Ingredients of Boondi Ke Laddoo Recipe
- How to Make Bundi ke Ladoo Recipe
- 2. Malpua Recipe in Bengali (Festive Recipes)
- Ingredients of Maalpua Recipe
- How to Make Malpua Recipe
- 3. Custard Apple Kheer Recipe
- Ingredients of Custard Apple Kheer Recipe
- How to Make Shareefa Kheer Recipe
- 4. Kaju Katli Recipe (Festive Recipes)
- Ingredients of Kaju Katli Recipe
- How to Make Kaju Katli Recipe
- 5. Baked Karanji Recipe / Baked Gujiya Recipe (Festive Recipes)
- Ingredients of Baked Karanji Recipe
- How to Make Baked Karanji Recipe
Holi Recipes | Recipes for Diwali | Festive Recipes
1. Boondi ke Laddu Recipe
Ingredients of Boondi Ke Laddoo Recipe
- 500 gm gram flour (बेसन)
- 1-liter water or milk
- 750gm ghee for frying (Amul Ghee)
- 750 gm sugar
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 10-12 drops orange color
- 10-12 flakes saffron – soaked in little water
- 50 gm chopped cashew nuts
- 50 gm raisins (किशमिश)
- 10 cardamoms – peeled
- Boondi strainer or fryer of medium-sized holes
How to Make Bundi ke Ladoo Recipe
- Prepare a thin layer with gram flour and water or milk. Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fill the fryer or strainer with the prepared layer up to the half.
- Position it over a pan and drain boondis in hot ghee by hitting the strainer on side of the pan, lifting up then again hitting. This process should be finished very quickly.
- Fry them till the golden color comes, then drain and remove. Use up all the layer.
- Prepare sugar syrup of one and a half cup by boiling sugar and water.
- Add saffron water and color to the syrup. Mix the boondis, syrup, dry fruits and cardamom.
- After 10 minutes, sprinkle over a little hot water, cover and keep for 1 1/2 hour.
- Prepare round balls with moist hands
2. Malpua Recipe in Bengali (Festive Recipes)
Ingredients of Maalpua Recipe
For the malpua batter:
- 1 cup flour (आटा)
- 1 cup khoya, grated
- One and a half cup warm water
For the malpua:
- 10 pista, blanched and cut into thin pieces
- 8 almonds, blanched and cut into thin pieces
- Few saffron
- 6 Tbsp ghee
- 4 cups sugar syrup
How to Make Malpua Recipe
For the malpua batter:
- Mix the water and the flour to form a smooth lump-less batter.
- Mix the khoya with water together to form a thick layer.
- Combine the layer of khoya and flour batter together to form a lump-less smooth batter of thick consistency.
For the malpua:
- Melt ghee in a pan. Cook on low heat for a while.
- Add the khoya and flour batter 1Tbsp in a circular motion in the center of the pan of ghee.
- Put some more spoonful circular structures around the center of the pan of ghee. Turn over the malpuas and cook again.
- Cook for a while till the malpua’s edges starts getting red.
- After this, dip the malpuas in sugar syrup.
- After a while take out the malpua’s from the sugar syrup and layer them on a plate.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachio and saffron.
3. Custard Apple Kheer Recipe
Ingredients of Custard Apple Kheer Recipe
- 5 large custard apples
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 100 gm jaggery
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup broken green gram (roasted)
- 3-4 cups water
- 1 tbsp almond flakes
- 1 tbsp pistachio flakes
- Wash & peel the custard apple, separating the seeds and pulp.
- Discard the seeds and store the pulp in a refrigerated condition.
- In a pressure cooker, place the roasted green gram and add 3 cups water, cook it till soft. (3 whistles)
- In a non-stick pan place the jaggery and cardamom powder and cook till the jaggery melts.
- Add the cooked green gram & custard apple pulp to the jaggery mixture, mix them well, add coconut milk.
- Boil the mixture.
- Garnish with nuts serve chilled.
4. Kaju Katli Recipe (Festive Recipes)
Ingredients of Kaju Katli Recipe
- 1 cup cashews (Kaju) approx. 160 gms
- 1/2 cup sugar approx. 100 gms or as per your taste
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chopped rose petals or rose water or saffron
How to Make Kaju Katli Recipe
Making Kaju Katli Mixture:
- Powder the cashews in a grinder
- The cashew must be in powder form
- On a low flame heat sugar and water in kadai
- Meanwhile, keep butter paper ready in a plate or tray
- When sugar dissolves in water, add cashew powder
- Keep stirring the mixture in a low flame
- the cashew mixture would start thickening
- cook the Kaju mixture for approx. 10 minutes till the whole mixture starts to come together.
Making Kaju Katli Recipe:
- Remove the mixture from the pan and place it on a plate
- Add rose petals and ghee or coconut oil to the mixture
- When the heat is easy to handle, then mix the mixture with your hand
- Flatten the Kaju katli dough and place it on a butter paper
- Place a butter paper on top and then using a rolling pin, roll gently the dough from all sides till the thickness of 3.5 mm achieved.
- Remove the butter paper and let Kaju katli dough cool
- When cool completely, using a sharp knife cut the Kaju katli dough in any shape you like
- Gently remove Kaju katli from plate
- Serve the delicious Kaju Katli
5. Baked Karanji Recipe / Baked Gujiya Recipe (Festive Recipes)
Ingredients of Baked Karanji Recipe
- 2 cups semolina
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp white butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup almonds, crushed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp onion seeds
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp soda bicarbonate
How to Make Baked Karanji Recipe
For the Filling:
- Heat 1 tbsp white butter in a pan.
- After the butter melts, add 1/2 cup semolina (सूजी) along with cardamom powder
- Cook the mixture at regular intervals.
- Once the raw smell of semolina is gone, add brown sugar, crushed almonds, and raisins.
- Mix well and take it off the heat.
- Keep it aside.
For the Dough:
- Place the remaining semolina in a large bowl and add some onions seeds, salt and soda. Mix well.
- Now add milk and let it soak until the semolina dissolves and turns soft.
- When the above process is done, add in the wheat flour and make a dough (add milk if required). Keep the dough aside for 1 hour.
- After an hour, take some dough required to make 4-inch pooris and roll it using the rolling pin.
- Add about 1 Tbsp of the filling on one side of the poori and seal by folding both the edges to make a half-moon-shaped structure. You can use a little water while sealing the edges.
- Twist the edges to form a design pattern and repeat the procedure with the remaining dough.
- Now bake the karanjis in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Let it cool.
- Dip in honey and serve.