Fruit custard recipe, methods of preparing fruit custard, fruit custard recipe in Hindi, fruit custard banane ki recipe, fruit custard video, fruit custard at home, fruit custard cooking method, sweet dessert recipes
The fruit custard recipe is here for all the lovers of Indian Style dessert, as this recipe of fruit custard is very easy to cook, so no need of worry. So we will discuss step by step fruit custard recipe here. Custard is a sweet dish that every generation of people loves to eat. You can serve fruit custard with dinner or lunch or after dinner time at night as it is a sweet dessert.
How to make fruit custard recipe | Nisha Madhulika | Indian Sweet Dessert
There are many other websites which are providing Fruit Salad recipe, fruit custard recipe, custard dessert recipe. Among all the website, we bring you the most tastier and easy methods to cook fruit custard recipe. There are many other healthy dinner recipes and many popular Indian dishes like palak paneer by Sanjeev Kapoor, matar paneer recipe. So start with the fruit custard banane ki vidhi or fruit curd banane ki vidhi. We have also put a fruit custard video to make easier for all our viewers.
Fruit custard recipe is a very tasty dessert that looks great & delicious food. In Fruit Custard, you can make your taste more delicious by putting the fruit you like. This is a healthy and full of tasty dessert. If you have never made fruit custard, then we will tell you its simple recipe. You can serve the family after eating it, or you may eat it even if you are a little hungry. Let us see the simple method of making fruit custard.
Ingredients of Fruit Custard Recipe
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Custard Powder – Half Cup
- Sugar – According to taste
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Half-Cup Mix Fruit – Grapes, Apples, Banana, Chari, Broken Frutti, Pomegranate, Mango, etc.
- Half-Cup Nuts – Cashews and Almond
Method to Make Fruit Custard Recipe
- First, boil the milk and mix sugar in it.
- Add a little milk to a different bowl.
- Heat it and slowly add custard powder and stir continuously.
- Now add custard mixture to boiling milk.
- Slow down the heat and cook until it becomes thick.
- Then take it out of the flame and put some drops of vanilla essence in it.
- Now add blended fruits into it.
- After that, garnish with dried fruits.
- Now let’s wait to get it cool.
- Put Fruit Custard into the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled fruit custard.
Fruit Custard Recipe Video by Nisha Madhulika
breakfast recipes, food recipes, veg-soup recipe, breakfast Recipe Videos, Paneer Nuggets Recipe, cooking recipes, fruit custard in Hindi, easy desserts recipes, latest sweet dish recipes, easy to cook foods, fruit salad banane ki vidhi