gobi Manchurian recipe in Hindi, Gobi Manchurian Recipe Step by Step, Gobi Manchurian recipe Malayalam, Gobi Manchurian recipe in Telegu, Gobi Manchurian recipe in Kannada, recipe video of Gobi Manchurian
Many people like to have Paneer Manchurian for a long time. Also, they like Gobi Manchurian as well. Likewise, Gobi Manchurian have wonderful taste and won many hearts around the world. These Tasty Cabbage Manchurian are spicy and crispy in taste. To change the taste of your party or the taste of your mouth, try Gobi Manchurian at home. It can also be eaten with bread and can be taken in the evening with tea as a snack.
Indian Style Gobi Manchurian Recipe
Get the stepwise recipe of Gobi Manchurian in Tamil easily to have in dinner recipes or snacks recipes. It has some simple steps that to be followed to make crunchy Gobi Manchurian. So next time, while preparing a healthy breakfast for your family, try Gobi Manchurian Indian Style. Also, check some best breakfast recipes and lunch recipes from our website.
Gobi Manchurian banane ki vidhi in Hindi easily. The Gobi Manchurian recipe is also available in some more languages like English, Tamil, Kannada and Telegu, This mouth-watering Gobi Manchurian Recipe makes your day. The health tips and health fitness tips with exercise tips are also available for all the fitness freaks. Let’s know the simple method of making Gobi Manchurian
Gobi Manchurian (Indian Style) Recipe Ingredients
- 1 medium Gobi (Cabbage or Cauliflower)
- 1 cup flour
- corn flour 1 spoon
- Salt – taste wise
- chopped green chilli
- ginger paste 1 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- chopped green coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Ajinomoto
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2-3 spoons tomato ketchup
- Cooking Oil 2 spoon
How to cook step by step Gobi Manchurian?
- Make use of water to mix the flour, corn flour and salt.
- Mix one spoon of ginger and garlic paste
- wrap the cauliflower pieces in it well until it turns brown in a hot oil frying pan.
- When the cabbage is well frozen, then keep it aside.
- Now take another pan and put the remaining ginger-garlic paste in it.
- Put a little saute and put chopped onions and green chillies and fry them.
- Now add Ajinomoto, soy sauce and tomato sauce in it.
- When all the ingredients are well mixed, put fried cabbage in it and mix it.
- When all the spices in the Gobi mixed well, then understand that your Gobi Manchurian is ready.
- Now sprinkle chopped green coriander on this hot Gobi Manchurian,
- Now serve and compliment the guests.
Gobi Manchurian Video in Hindi
Search: Gobi Manchurian Youtube Video, Andhra Style Gobi Manchurian, Gobi Manchurian by Tarla Dalal