Indian Food Gulab Jamun Recipe with Easy Healthy Breakfast Lunch Dinner Cooking Food Recipes. With Veg recipes vegetable recipes and also vegetarian recipes along with healthy food recipe of Gulab Jamun.
Today we will share the gulab jamun recipe with You. It’s an Amazing Indian Traditional & Classic sweet & Desert that is very popular is enjoyed in most festive and Celebration meals. Everyone love Gulab Jamun but don’t know How to make Gulab Jamun but Don’t worry we are here to help you. You can make India’s most favorite Sweet in the Comfort of Your home along with simple ingredients.
Most of the time Gulab Jamun are made during the festivals like Holi, Diwali, and Eid. If you are making these for the special occasion then we will suggest to try & Prepare for the Gulab Jamun Recipe.
The healthy food recipes are must be followed as it will give the best nutrition value to your body. The healthy meal or recipes which are Indian food give the balance diet formulation. You may Also like to include Indian food recipes and here the gulab jamun recipe is the best way to include in your lunch recipes.
Easy Gulab Jamun Recipe in Hindi
Prepare Gulab Jamun Recipe at home with some simple steps we shared. Get all Indian Veg Recipes, Indian Dessert Recipes here. Subscribe to our channel for healthy snack meals, great dinner ideas.
Now have the meal ideas and other recipes which may help vegetarians by having veg recipes, vegetable recipes or vegetarian recipes. Below is kheer recipe for all the Indian food lover who loves Indian food recipes or all the way Indian recipes.
Ingredients Of Gulab Jamun
- 2 cups sugar
- 100 gms firmly packed khoya
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp refined flour or soojee
- 2 Tbsp milk – mixed with a little water
- 4 green cardamoms – slightly crushed
- Cube of bread
How to Make Gulab Jamun Recipe
1. First of all mash the khoya in the base of a flat metal bowl, so that no grains remain.
2. Combine the baking soda & flour and mix into the firm dough. You can also use a food processor too.
3. The dough should be very flexible and not feel dry. when you feel it will become dry then wet your hands and work the dough again.
4. Shape the dough into berry sized balls that are smooth and incessant The shape can be round or oval.
5. In the kadhai Heat, the ghee until the piece of dough tossed in comes up at once.
Also Read:- Paneer Tikka Recipe With Step By Step Methods
6. Lower heat and fry a cube of bread until light brown.
7. Add gulab jamun as will fit in without touching the other.
8. After that Keeping the heat low and fry these till a golden brown all over.
9. Drain the Gulab jamuns out of the ghee, and fry the next lot, increase the heat for a few seconds and then lowering it again before adding the jamuns
10. after that Keep the gulab jamuns out when the syrup is ready.
11. Combine the sugar & water together and place it over low heat, stirring till the sugar dissolves. You will Make sure that it does not boil.
12. Increase the heat again the sugar dissolves, and then bring combination to a boil.
13. Add the water and milk mixture and boiling over the very high wildfire without touching.
14. Skim off any scum that collects on the sides of the pan.
15. Cook the syrup till thickens a bit. The finger dipped in slightly cold syrup should form a coating on it for a few seconds.
16. Take the syrup off the stove and cool for a minimum of 1/2 hour. Strain through a fine nylon sieve or muslin cloth.
17. Then, Add some cardamom into it and bring syrup to a boil again.
18. Add the fried Gulab Jamuns to it and put off the heat.
19. Let Gulab Jamuns soak for at least half an hour before serving.
20. Finally, The Delicious Gulab Jamun is Ready.
Must Watch Best Gulab Jamun Recipe in Hindi
Related Search:- gulab jamun, jamun in English, gulab jamun recipe in Hindi, gulab jamun powder, easy gulab jamun recipe, gulab jamun with milk powder, gulab jamun recipe in Marathi, Kaju katli recipe, gulab jamun Banane ki vidhi, gulab jamun recipe with milk powder, how to make gulab jamun.