Samosa Recipe, samosa recipe in Hindi, samosa banane ki vidhi by sanjeev kapoor, samosa banane ka tarika video download, recipe of samosa by Nisha madhulika, samosa recipe in Tamil, Tarla Dalal Samosa recipe
Everyone likes to eat hot samosas with tea in break time snacks. Let’s tell about the recipes of paneer samosa. Today we will teach you to make a different kind of samosas. Instead of filling the ordinary potato, we have used paneer and capsicum to fill samosas here.
samosa for snacks, cooking of samosa, samosa for Sunday, Samosa by Tarla Dalal, Indian Snacks,
Paneer Samosa Recipe | Indian Snacks Recipes
Here is Italian Style Paneer Samosa recipe for all Samosa lovers. Try the healthy samosa recipe at home by Khana Khazana. As the cooking of Samosa is very easy. So, you can make tasty crunchy samosa at home step by step. Watch the samosa making video below for more convenience. So let’s start step by step paneer samosa recipe.
Paneer Samosa Ingredients
- 8 Samosa straps (made of Maida, Ajwain & Salt)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- half-teaspoon cumin seeds
- one-fourth cup very finely chopped onion
- one-quarter cup of finely chopped capsicum
- half teaspoon amchoor powder
- one t-spoon red chilli powder
- one cup Very finely chopped paneer
- salt, as per the taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
How to cook Paneer Samosa Step by Step
For preparing mixture
- Heat oil in a wide pan
- Add Cumin.
- When the cumin starts to peel, then add onion, ginger – green pepper paste
- Fry them on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum, amchoor powder, red chili powder, paneer, salt, and coriander
- Mix them well.
- Roast on medium flame and cook for 2 minutes.
- Cool completely and keep the mixture in equal proportion to 8 parts and keep aside.
For filling Samosa Straps
- Put the samosa strap in a dry, clean, flat place.
- Put the preparing mixture on one corner of the strap and roll it in a triangle shape.
- Close the samosa with one angle by putting some water on the edges.
- Repeat this process with the remaining ingredients and the straps and make the remaining 7 samosas.
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Fry the filled samosas until it turns golden brown from the sides.
- Take out the oil-absorbing paper
- Serve hot with Pudina Chutney and enjoy.
Samosa Recipe Video
Also Search: Samosa Indian India’s Samosa samosa ghar mei banane ka tarika स्वादिष्ट समोसा समोसा बनाने की विधि samosa great recipes recipe of samosa at home