Indian Food Recipe of Aloo Paratha, check delicious aloo paratha recipe for breakfast recipes with the procedure on how to make aloo paratha recipe. Ingredients of aloo paratha recipe follow this for healthy food recipes for easy lunch recipes with also easy dinner recipes and this easy aloo paratha recipe is best for instant breakfast recipes.
Aloo Paratha Recipe | Vegetarian Recipes | Indian Recipes
The procedure of aloo paratha recipe is here for the easy breakfast recipes. The recipe of aloo paratha comes from Punjabi cuisine and aloo paratha is tasty and delicious Indian food recipes for easy breakfast recipes. The aloo parathas recipes are different in houses of north Indian food recipes.
This aloo paratha recipe is very easy and can be made for all easy lunch and dinner recipes. If you go to north India and ask which is their favourite breakfast recipes then the one name would appear that is aloo paratha recipe. This aloo paratha recipe is made with ghee or white butter and thus also this paratha is roasted.
The aloo paratha recipe is basically a combination of wheat bread and stuffed potato mixture thus there can be a lot of variety can be used for aloo parathas. And some of which are popular like onion paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha or gobi paratha are now available here.
Also, the aloo paratha recipe here is different from dhaba aloo paratha recipes which we have also provided on our website. The onion stuffed aloo paratha recipe is available too which is called aloo pyaaz paratha recipe. The best thing is that recipe of aloo paratha is consumed with yogurt or pickle of mango or lemon or also dal makhani. The aloo paratha recipe is also favourite among tiffin box recipe besides easy breakfast recipes.
Also Read: Learn Healthy Breakfast Poha Recipe
Recipe of Aloo Paratha | Instant Breakfast Recipes
The following recipe of aloo paratha is among popular breakfast recipes and also best for party recipes. The easy aloo paratha recipe uses ingredients like mashed potatoes, green chilies, wheat flour, chopped onions, etc.
|Aloo Paratha Recipe|
Ingredients of Aloo Recipe
- Oil 50 ml
- Whole Wheat Flour: 250 gm
- Water: 1 Cup
- A Pinch of Salt
Filling in Aloo Paratha
- Lime Juice 10 ml
- Ginger Garlic Paste 20 gm
- Onions 75 gm
- Potatoes: 500 gm
- Coriander Leaves 20 gm
- Chilli Powder 5 gm
- Green Chillies 5 gm
- Turmeric 5 gm
How to Make Aloo Paratha Recipe
- In the first place, start by making the dough by above ingredients.
- then divide the dough into balls as per your choice of size.
- Also, Have chopped coriander leaves, onions, and green chillies.
- Then you need to boil potatoes and mash it after removing the skin.
- Now add remaining ingredients into and mix it well.
- Also, now take a dough and flatten it with palms.
- And, thus now add the filling into above dough and make the balls out of them.
- Then flatten the balls into round shape into a thick paratha.
- Have a pan and put a little over it, fire at medium flame.
- Make sure now to cook the parathas both the sides till they turn golden and cooked.
Recent Searches: Aloo Paratha Recipe, Recipe of Aloo Paratha, How to Make Aloo Paratha, Aloo Paratha Recipe Video, Aloo Paratha Recipe in Hindi, Easy Breakfast Recipes