One of the most Famous street food Pav Bhaji recipe is here. Today we share the recipe to make Pav Bhaji lets see The recipe of a pav bhaji recipe ingredients cooking method, pav bhaji masala, pav bhaji recipe in Hindi, pav bhaji masala recipe, pav bhaji recipe in Marathi, bhaji recipe, pav bhaji recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, best pav bhaji recipe, best pav bhaji masala.
Pav Bhaji Recipe | Yummy Street Food | Delicious Mumbai Style Pav Bhaji
Pav Bhaji Recipe is a spicy Preparation with a mixture of vegetables, consumed with warm bread gently or crispy fried in butter. It was originated in the 1850s, as a quick fix meal for Mumbai’s textile mill workers, but it’s now a fast-food favorite. pav is an Indian bread and bhaji is mashed vegetables cooked with spice powder. Also, Learn how to make pav bhaji recipe with step by step.
Pav Bhaji is Mumbai street foods are Very Famous Across India. It’s also the best way to make your kids eat some veggies as sometimes kids don’t like the taste of a particular veggie, but in pav bhaji, they wouldn’t even notice any veggie and eat joyfully. Whether you want to entertain the guests or feed your kid, this recipe’s step by step. There are many pav bhaji masala powders available in the market which can be used instantly. Each one differs in the flavor and taste. it’s a perfect party food that can be made in advance.
Ingredients Of Pav Bhaji:–
- 2 Tsp oil
- 1 large onion chopped finely
- 1 Bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tsp minced garlic
- 2 Green chilies slit lengthwise
- 1 Cup each of each of these vegetables, finely diced and boiled: green beans, carrots, cauliflower.
- 3 Tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 Tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 Tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Tsp lemon juice
- 2 Buns (called pavs)
- 1 Cup boiled and peeled potatoes
- 1/2 Cup boiled green peas
Step By Step Method of Pav Bhaji:-
1. First of All, Take all the Vegetables listed in the ingredients. Wash them in running water and cut them into small pieces.
2. Transfer chopped potato, cauliflower, carrot and green peas into a 2-3 liter capacity pressure cooker. Add 1/2 cup water and salt to taste.
3. Close the pressure cooker with a lid and cook over medium flame for 2-whistles. Turn off the flame. Open the lid after pressure releases naturally; it will take around 5-7 minutes.
Also Read:- How To Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
4. Then, Mash the boiled vegetables gently with the potato masher or using the backside of a large spoon until little chunky texture. You can mash cooked veggies into a texture you like – with small chunks or smooth with no chunks at all. The texture of your bhaji would depend on how you mashed the veggies.
5. Heat 2-Tablespoons oil and 2-tablespoons butter together in a pan over medium flame. Add chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste. Sauté until onion turns translucent.
6. Add chopped capsicum, chopped tomato, and salt.
7. Saute until tomatoes and capsicum turn soft.
8. Add 1½ teaspoons red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1-teaspoon cumin-coriander powder, and 1-teaspoon readymade pav bhaji masala powder.
You may also like:– Learn Healthy Palak Paneer Recipe, Step by Step Method
9. Then cook and Stir for a minute.
10. Add 3/4 cup water, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
11. Add boiled and mashed vegetables and 1-teaspoon lemon juice.
12. Mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes. Taste for the salt at this stage and add more if required. Turn off the flame. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Bhaji is ready for serving.
13. Cut the pav buns horizontally into halves. Heat Tava over medium flame. Add a tablespoon of butter and place halved pav buns over it. Shallow fry both sides until light brown spots appear, it will take around 30 seconds for each side to turn light brown. Transfer to the plate. Shallow fry remaining pavs.
14. Finally Served Bhaji in serving Bowl and garnish with a cube of butter. serve hot with butter Roasted pav, Sliced onion, and Lemon wedges.
Get Health Tips, Beauty Tips, Best Health Recipes, Good Health Tips @ FitLifePedia.com
Recent Search: Pav bhaji recipe, recipe of pav bhaji recipe ingredients cooking method, pav bhaji masala, pav bhaji recipe in hindi, pav bhaji masala recipe, pav bhaji recipe in marathi, bhaji recipe, gulab jamun recipe, pav bhaji masala powder, pani puri recipe, pav bhaji recipe in hindi language, pav bhaji recipe sanjeev kapoor, best pav bhaji recipe, best pav bhaji masala.