Veg Biryani Recipe
Veg Biryani is very Famous in India as well as all over the world. Veg Biryani is very popular and this will be tried and tested by several readers. Veg Biryani Recipe is one of the Delicious Variety of Biryani and tastes Amazing. To make this Simple vegetable biryani in the pressure cooker. Making veg biryani you have care and Attention, patience. You Should be Relax while making biryani a Biryani takes up some time.
Easy Way To Cook Vege Biryani
Clean the rice and take the first lease, after drinking it in a vessel for soaking water in a vessel soaking rice. Then after burning the gas, add 10 cups of paper in a pan. Cover the pan with a lid to cook rice in medium flame by adding rice, teaspoon, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, cardamom and salt to the gas. Rice should be cooked from 10 to 15. To get an idea of ripening rice, remove the rice from a spoon and brush it with the fingers. If the rice masala remains, then close the gas, then take out the rice in a sieve and separate the water.
How to Make Delicious Veg Biryani, Step by Step Methods. Making veg biryani use good quality Basmati rice. There are Various Techniques to cook biryani and we will provide the best Cooking methods to you. This is such easy cooking recipe, that is very flavorful and tasty. It includes fresh ground masala paste and masala powder to make it tasty.
Ingredients for Veg Biryani
- 1 ½ cup of basmati rice
- Fistful of mint leaves
- Coriander leaves
- 1 potato cubed
- Dry Spices
- 1 bay leaf
- fried capsicum for garnish
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 4 green cardamoms
- 1 carrot chopped
- Two 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 onion sliced
- 6 cloves
- 1 to 2 green chili
- ½ tsp shahi jeera
- 1 ½ to 2 tsp. Biryani Masala Powder
- 2 ½ cups water or thin coconut milk
- 1-star anise
- 2 to 3 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Few peppercorn
Methods For Vegetable Biryani Recipe
1. First of all, Wash rice until water runs clear and Soak the Rice until beginning to cook.
2. Then Heat a pressure cooker with oil, add spices cinnamon, bay leaf, starflower, cardamom, cloves, Shahi Jeera. Saute for one to 2-3 min until they begin to crackle.
3. Add slit green chilies, onions fry until its color is golden.
4. after that you will Add garlic ginger paste.
5. Fry till the Smell goes Away.
6. Add vegetables Saute on a medium to high flame for 2 to 3 minutes. use carrots, potato, peas, onions and french beans. You can also add soya chunks if you like.
Also Read:- How To Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
7. Add biryani masala powder and mint leaves.
8. Fry them for 2 minutes.
9. add salt, Pour water, You can Also add Lemon Juice After cooking.
10. Stir well and bring the water to a Fast boil. culvert the water completely from rice and add it to the boiling pan of water.
11. On a medium flame cook till very little water is left. You can Adjust Biryani Masala powder and add salt as per your taste. Now, Close the pressure cooker lid, cook for about 10 minutes on a very low flame. Do not let the cooker’s whistle than Off the stove.
12. Finally, Your Veg Biryani is Ready to serve it with fried capsicum and mint leaves, Raita