Get The Interesting aloo Tikki Recipe with dum aloo recipe Aloo Tikki burger, aloo tikka recipe. Also make aloo patties recipe in Hindi, aloo paratha recipe, aloo tikki recipe in Hindi, aloo gobi recipe, burger recipe in Hindi, dum aloo recipe in Hindi, Aloo Tikki burger recipe in Hindi.
Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe
Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe is a spicy Combination of Indian Aloo Tikki with a soft bun. This is a derived snack food that combines Indian tradition with new western fast food. This Indian veg burger with potato patties recipe Also uses the soft bun, which is shallow fried in a butter and homemade aloo Tikki for complete burger experience preferred by Indian palate. let’s read this full article to learn the Recipe for Aloo Tikki Burger.
We will provide the Easy and Simple recipe step by step. Definitely, a homemade burger is better and much tastier than the ones from the fast food centers. This recipe just takes Few minutes for making burgers including toasting the bun, making veg patties, then preparing lettuce, onions, tomato and then the sauce. so this recipe of Mc Donalds Aloo Tikki burger comes very close to the ones served by street food vendors. The recipe more healthy by using homemade whole wheat buns and an addition of lettuce & cucumber.
Ingredients for Aloo Tikki Burger:-
- 1 Aloo Tikkis
- Two Burger Buns
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 large Tomato, cut into round slices
- one medium Onion, cut into round slices
- 2 Cheese Slices
Methods for making McD Aloo Tikki Burger
1. At First, Cut bun horizontally into two halves. Heat butter in a flat pan and shallow-fry bun halves until light brown.
2. Also, Prepare the Tikkis by following the aloo Tikki recipe.
3. Take the bottom base of a bun and spread tomato ketchup over it.
4. Place lettuce leaf followed by aloo Tikki.
5. Spread 1-tablespoon mayonnaise over it.
Also Read:- How To Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
6. Place 1-2 tomato slices and 3-4 onion slices in given order.
7. Then, place cheese slice over it.
8. Cover it with the top base of the bun.
9. Finally, Aloo Tikki burger is ready for serving. Serve it with ketchup and soft drink.
Get More Delicious Recipe @ FitLifePedia.Com
Related Search: aloo tikki, tikki, dum aloo recipe, burger king aloo tikki burger, aloo tikki recipe, aloo patties recipe in hindi, aloo paratha recipe, aloo tikki recipe in hindi, aloo gobi recipe, burger recipe in hindi, dum aloo recipe in hindi, aloo tikki burger recipe in hindi, alu tikki, bargar recipe in hindi, aloo ki tikki, aloo tikki chaat recipe, aloo matar recipe, aloo patties, tikki recipe, tikki recipe in hindi, aalu tikki recipe in hindi, aloo cutlet recipe, mcdonalds aloo tikki.