here is the super delicious Mango Recipe with the simple methods to make Mango Pickle Recipe also, mango pickle recipe in Hindi mango pickle recipe at home. Mango pickle recipe by Nisha madhulika with easy mango pickle recipe Andhra mango pickle recipe. Also, South Indian mango pickle recipe Punjabi mango pickle recipe south Indian pickle recipes. How To Make Mango Pickle Recipe at home and how to prepare south Indian mango pickle.
Mango Pickle Recipe | How To Make Mango Pickle Recipe
Mango pickle is one of the most favored items to go with a paratha. It is also known as the king of fruits in India. It is eaten with mango sabzi, mango drinks, mango aam-papad, etc. If you like Mango pickle (Aam ka achar) and would like to make it at home then here is a simple recipe for you. Also, the Rajasthani aam ka achar, Aam chunda, Punjabi aam ka achar, Avakaya, mavinakayi uppinakayi, Maagaya & Vadu mango pickle are some of the most famous mango pickle varieties made in India.
Mango pickle is a tangy and spicy condiment. Almost every Indian household has their own favorite recipes for Mango Pickle. Here is the whole process to make mango pickle and it is very easy to make mango pickle recipe. Mango pickle recipe with step by step methods.
- One 1/4 cup cubed mango pieces (heaped cup)
- 1/2 Tsp methi seeds/fenugreek seeds/menthulu
- One Tsp mustard seeds or 2 Tsp Mustard powder
- 3 Tsp red chili powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp salt
- 3 Tsp oil (sesame preferred)
- 4 garlic cloves
How To Make Mango Pickle Recipe
1. First of all, Dry roast methi seeds till they begin to smell good then transfer these to a plate. To the same hot pan, add oil and allow it to heat it. also, separate it to cool completely.
2. You can skip heating the oil if you aim to complete it within 12 to 14 days. If you use cold pressed oil, skip heating the oil.
2. Then add Methi seeds and Mustard Powder in a blender to a fine or coarse powder to suit your liking. A fine powder needs less oil for the pickle.
3. Then wash mango we prefer you to soak mango in salted water for 30 minutes, scrub it with additional salt and wash off. If you are using organic mango, you can just wash it well and use.
4. To a large bowl, mustard methi powder, add mango cubes, chili powder, salt and lightly crushed garlic cloves.
5. Also, Add oil from step one protect it is cool before adding to the mixture.
6. combine everything well. The mixture looks dark and dry.
7. Cover it separately in a dry place for 24 hours.
8. After 24 to 28 hours, mango releases moisture or juice. Mix well. Check for salt, if needed add little more and mix well. You will get to see this yummy hot spicy mango pickle ready.
9. Store it in a glass or ceramic jar. Do not use plastic jars for storing pickles, the taste of the pickle changes and it is unhealthy to use plastic containers for storing pickles.
10. Finally, your Mango pickle is ready Serve with rice, paratha, idli, dosa and curd rice.
Quick Search:- mango pickle recipe in Hindi, mango pickle recipe at home, instant mango pickle recipe Andhra style the best mango pickle recipe, mango pickle recipe by Nisha madhulika, easy mango pickle recipe, Andhra mango pickle recipe, south Indian mango pickle recipe, Punjabi mango pickle recipe, south Indian pickle recipes, how to make mango pickle at home, how to prepare south Indian mango pickle.