Instant Dhokla Recipe cooker Dhokla Recipe in Hindi by Nisha Madhulika Dhokla Recipe in English Dhokla Recipe in Marathi Dhokla Recipe in Tamil Dhokla Curd Recipe Homemade Dhokla Ingredients StepWise
Dhokla is considered as a famous dish of Gujarat. Also, one who eats it once does not forget its taste. If you do not have the time and you have to make Dhokla, then for that we will teach you to make the Instant Dhokla Recipe.
Gujarati Style Instant Dhokla Recipe | Famous Dish of Gujarat
The dhokla recipe of Gujarat is here for the instant breakfast recipes which are the best Indian food recipes. The dhokla is considered to be very effective breakfast for the stomach, so if there is a lack of time in the morning, then the instant dhokla can be easily made. Try dhokla recipe at home and fill your mouth with water with this tasty Gujarati Style Dhokla. Follow some more Veg breakfast recipes & dinner ideas from here.
Indian Recipes | Healthy Meal Recipes
The flavor of Gujarati foods makes the people love it. If you remember, in 3 idiots movie, there has been a statement on Gujarati Food. People love to taste various style of different Gujarati food. So, today we have come with a lovable Dhokla Recipe for you, which is easy to make in quick breakfast recipe. The instructions are being given here for easy Dhokla recipe a fast, quick and easy breakfast recipe which is delicious Indian food recipe.
Dhokla Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 cup gram flour (Besan)
- 2 teaspoons semolina (Sooji)
- 2 teaspoons of eno powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Red Chilli
- 1 cup water
- 1 spoon cooking oil
- Bhujia for garnishing
How to prepare Instant Dhokla in Gujarati Style?
- Mix gram flour, semolina powder and 1 cup water
- Add oil in a container
- Heat the water in the cooker and apply a plate (जाली) on it
- Now put the thick gram flour mixture in the oil container
- Place the oil container on the cooker and close the cooker with a plate (जाली) and remove the whistle of the cooker
- Now let it cook for 15 minutes on high flame.
- Now the Dhokla is pulled out of it and when it cools down, then it will be cut into square pieces.
- Take a pan and heat the oil in it
- After adding the mustard seeds and curry leaves, cook for 1 minute
- When it is done, put the chopped red chilli in it and have a tadka (छौंक लगाना)
- Now on another side, mix sugar and lemon juice in two cups of water and put all the dhokla in it
- After 5 minutes, take out all the water out of the Dhokla
- Then decorate it with green coriander leaves and serve it with a sauce / Green Chutney
If you are in search of quick and easy breakfast recipe then your search will end here. As we share every possible breakfast recipes for you. You can also ask through comment section for any of your chosen recipe or any other suggestions. Team FITLIFEPEDIA
Instant Dhokla Recipe Video