The south Indian food lovers here’s your favorite Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe which is easy quick breakfast recipe which is made up of rice flour and also known Karadaiyan nonbu adai recipe (Sweet & Salt). The instructions are being given here for Karadaiyan nonbu adai recipe in Hindi for a fast, quick and easy breakfast recipe which is delicious Indian food recipe. Also best for low carb recipes which contain vegetables recipes and vegetarians recipes as the sweet adai (savary) recipes.
Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe in Tamil | Sweet Dish Savory Recipe from South India
If you are looking for the Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe video with rice flour recipe, then you are at the right place. Here is a special South Indian Sweet Dish (Savory) with special cooking method adding Rice Flour and Jaggery. You may also like the Rasogulla Recipe which is just another sweet dish recipe from Bengal. The recipes you are seeing here is from various popular chefs like Sanjeev Kapoor. So, if you like Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe in Tamil, then try this delicious Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe at home, The South Indian recipe lovers are asking how to make Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe with Rice Flour in Hindi language too. Also, the Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe by Tarla Dalal video is available.
Ingredients in Karadaiyan nombu adai Recipe
For Sweet Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Coconut pieces – 3-4 tbsp
- Karamani/ black eyed peas – 1/4 cup
- Cardamom – 1 pc powdered
For salt Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe
- Rice flour -1 cup
- coconut pieces – 3-4 tbsp
- Karamani – 1/4 cup
- Salt – As per the taste
- Oil – 1 Tsp
- Mustard – 3/4 Tsp
- Green chilli – 2 pieces chopped
- Curry leaves – 5-6 leaves
- Asafoetida – 2 generous pinches
How to cook Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe?
1. Wash and soak rice in water for one or two hours.
2. Now drain water completely and spread it in a clean cotton cloth.
3. Meanwhile, roast karamani until karamani changes its color to golden
4. Put the flame in medium
5. Then switch off the gas and soak in water until you do the other works.
6. Now grind the rice flour to a fine powder form in a mixer. (Approx. 30 minutes after soaking).
7. Add water if required.
8. Now preparing adai sweet version or adai salt version.
9. Boil 2 cups water in a heavy bottomed vessel, add jaggery and dissolve it completely.
10. Filter the jaggery to remove impurities in a metal strainer. Bring to boil again and add the karamani soaked in water.
Also Read: Tamil Actor Vijay Six Pack Abs Workout
11. Simmer the flame and add the flour in a sprinkled way. Mix it while you add briskly with other hands to avoid lump formation.
12. Continue stirring in a mashing way, to break any of the lumps.
13. It takes some time, so keep stirring. When it forms a lump, it may look sticky, but after cool down, it will stiffen.14. For salt version, heat a heavy bottomed pan with oil and season with mustard, green chillies, curry patta, asafoetida.
14. Add 2 cups water, mix salt to it.
15. Bring to boil. You can add a pinch of asafoetida at this stage for extra flavour.
16. Simmer the flame and add the rice flour little step by step as you mix with the other hand.
17. Cook in medium flame, this will thicken soon than the sweet dough, so be prepared for that.
18. By now the sweet dough would have cooled down.
19. Make equal sized balls, flatten in well-greased hands and make a hole in the middle.
20. When you make a hole, dip the finger in sesame oil to make it easier.
21. Arrange on the plate.
22. Repeat the same for sweet version and make equal size balls and flatten in well-greased hands.
23. Make a hole in the middle. Arrange in a greased idli plate and steam for 5-8 minutes.
24. Your Karadaiyan nonbu adai recipe is now ready.
This is the tasty Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe cooking method, you should try once at home. People from South India loves the Karadaiyan nombu adai recipe.