Preparing Mint Pasta Recipe is an easy lunch idea, you may try in your lunch today. Get healthy food recipes, dessert recipes, easy lunch ideas and healthy breakfast recipes. Subscribe to our website for reading for other interesting cooking recipes & pasta recipe in Hindi.
Easy Mint Pasta Recipe at home is a good lunch idea
Pasta is a very easy dish, which can be cooked by putting colorful vegetables. You can also make pasta in the lunch box recipe. To make pasta you have to prepare the sauce for this. You can make pasta more creamy by adding cream and cheese. While making this, boil the pasta thoroughly and wash it with cold water immediately. If it gets more pumped then it will get spoiled and broken. You can increase and decrease your taste accordingly. So let’s know how to make mint pasta recipe.
We always want to serve some healthy food recipes to our family as it will give the best nutrition value to the body. The healthy meal or lunch box recipes, both at the same time is sometimes not possible. But we can at least try the best Indian food which gives the balance diet formulation. You may like to include Indian food recipes and here the Mint Basil Pasta Recipe is the best way to include in your lunch recipes. Now have the meal ideas and other recipes which may help vegetarians by having veg recipes, vegetable recipes or vegetarian recipes. Below is the Pasta recipe for all the Italian food lover who loves Italian food recipes.
Mint Pasta Recipe Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup pasta
- 2 teaspoon olive oil/cooking oil
- 1/2 capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 large carrots,
- salt according to taste
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 5-6 baby corns, slices
- 1 teaspoon cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon pasta seasoning or oregano
To make sauce
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 5 buds Garlic
- chilli according to flavor
How to cook Mint Pasta Recipe in Lunch Box
- Add salt, oil and water to a vessel and add pasta.
- Keep it covered for cooking.
- Cut the baby corn and carrot on the other side and put the soaked water and a little salt in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- As long as all these ingredients are being cooked, add all the ingredients of sauce in the mixer and grind them to a fine paste.
- Let the boiling pasta be in the middle and when it is done, put it under cold water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add capsicum in it.
- Take out microwave vegetables and mix them with capsicum.
- Now prepare the sauce with the vegetable.
- Insert the beaten paste in between these vegetables.
- Cover the lid and cook for two minutes.
- Then add cream and cheese in it.
- Now add some salt to it because you have already mixed salt in pasta and vegetables.
- To make pasta sauce thin, you can mix a little milk or water in it too.
- Then mix it with pasta and mix it.
- Sprinkle the oregano and serve it.
Hope you will like this mint pasta recipe and please tell us if you like this easy recipe in the lunch box. Team FITLIFEPEDIA