Paneer Chilli Recipe by Nisha Madhulika is here on our website. Learn to cook Paneer Chilli Dry Recipe from Indian Kitchen. You can try dry paneer chilli recipe at home and prepare for easy lunch recipes or dinner recipes. So today we will learn to cook paneer chilli recipe and read dry paneer chilli recipe in Hindi.
Try Dry Paneer Chilli at home today for snacks
Paneer Chilli Dry Recipe is a purely Indian recipe from an Indian Kitchen. This Indian Recipe is full of Paneer Cubes folded with some tasty Indian Spices. Nowadays, Paneer Chilli is one of the most favourite food among Indians. So for today, we will learn to cook Paneer Chilli Dry with some new interesting style.
Normally, we include the recipe of paneer chilli dry during evening time snacks. But we can also include Paneer Chilli in dinner recipes. Thus include Paneer Chilli Dry in easy healthy recipes which are healthy dinner ideas for food recipes. The dinner recipes will cover the food recipes which are healthy and full of nutrition which does not contain too much calorie thus have these low carb recipes.
Dry Chilli Paneer banane ki vidhi in Hindi easily. Read the chilli paneer dry recipe in Tamil, chilli paneer dry recipe in English, chilli paneer dry recipe in Telegu, This mouth-watering Paneer Recipe makes your day. The health tips and health fitness tips with exercise tips are also available for all the fitness freaks. Let’s know the simple method of cooking dry paneer chilli
Paneer Chilli Dry Recipe Ingredients
- Paneer: 200 grams (Cube Shape)
- Onions: 4 (by separating 4 pieces of each onion and separating its pieces)
- Capsicum: 1 (cut like pencils)
- Ginger: 1 Tbsp (Finely Chopped)
- Garlic: 1 spoon (finely chopped)
- Green chilli: 8-10 (slightly cut off from the middle)
- Tomatoes: 1 large (finely chopped)
- Tomato Sauce: 2 Tablespoons
- Chilli Sauce: 1 Tablespoon
- Vinager: 1 Tablespoon
- Soya Sauce: 1 Tablespoon
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Cooking oil: 3 tablespoons and some oil for frying paneer cubes
- Salt: according to taste
How to prepare Dry Paneer Chilli Recipe?
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low flame.
- Add paneer cubes and fry it.
- Take out extra oils, leave only 3 spoons of oil.
- Now add chopped garlic and ginger in the oil and fry for 20 seconds, then add green chilies and fry for 10 seconds.
- Add 4 chopped onion and fry on low flame till the onion becomes pink, it will take at least 3-4 minutes.
- After that add chopped capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- When onions and capsicum are cooked, add chopped tomatoes, salt and turmeric powder and let it cook, for at least 5 minutes.
- Now add Tomato sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and soya sauce, mix them well, cook for 2 minutes.
- After that add paneer and cook it for 5 minutes on high flame, and then turn off the gas.
- Your dry chili paneer is ready.
- Serve hot and have a delicious bite.
Note: We can add water to make thick gravvy paneer chilli.
Please comment in our suggestion box about how you like this Indian Style Dry Paneer Chilli Recipe.