Paneer Nuggets Recipe, recipes of paneer products, पनीर नगेट्स रेसिपी, cooking recipes, paneer nuggets recipe in Hindi, easy snacks recipes, latest recipes, easy to cook foods, paneer nuggets banane ki vidhi
Paneer Nuggets Recipe | Indian Vegetarian Food Recipes
The Valentine is all here and makes the evening special with some great Valentine snacks. Celebrating the love occasion with your partner with this special dish of paneer is a good choice. Many of us celebrate the Valentine’s Day with some really mouth-watering food items. So you can make the popular dish of Paneer i.e. Paneer Nuggets. Make the delicious Indian healthy food of Paneer at home on Valentine 2018. We present a list of different recipes to fill your special occasion a delightful moment. Paneer Nuggets Recipe is one of the great choices this evening and also the easy to cook recipe.
Also Read: Top 5 breakfast made in 5 minutes
The recipe of paneer nuggets is usually eaten as evening time snacks. But you may also include as Starter during your dinner time. Thus it can also be included in easy healthy recipes which is health dinner ideas for food recipes which are healthy food recipes. The dinner recipes will cover the food recipes which are healthy and full of nutrition which does not contain too much calorie thus have these low carb recipes.
The healthy meals and recipes are one which low carb diet and recipes which are best in vegan recipes and vegetable recipes. Follow the Healthy Sabudana Khichdi Recipe.
Indian Paneer Nuggets Recipe Idea
Paneer has always a special corner in Indian Kitchen. Protein is abundant in Paneer and also a low-calorie food. As Paneer makes the food delicious, also it is a healthy product. The best thing of Paneer is that it can be mixed with any other food ingredients to make a food.
Ingredients of Paneer Nuggets Recipe
- Paneer: 200 g
- Sliced bread: 4
- ginger: ½ tbsp spoon
- garlic: ½ tbsp
- chilli powder: 1 ½ tbsp
- chili: 1 tbsp
- lime: ½
- corn flour: ½ cup
- flour: 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves: 1 bowl (chopped)
- oil: 2 cups
How to Make Paneer Nuggets Recipe
- Take a large bowl and put ginger and garlic paste in it.
- Now put a tablespoon red chili powder in it.
- Add half a spoonful of chilli powder and salt according to the taste.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves and squeeze the lemon.
- After mixing well, add chopped paneer pieces.
- Keep the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Take 4 bread slices and grind it to make breadcrumbs.
- Put bread cranks in a hot deep pan.
- Shake until light brown on the medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Put it out on the plate and let it cool down.
- Now take a medium sized bowl and put half a cup of corn flour in it.
- Insert two tablespoons of flour and half teaspoon chili powder.
- Mix a pinch of salt and add some water.
- Now take the pieces of marinated paneer and immerse them in the mixture.
- Wrap these pieces in bread cranks and put them in hot oil.
- Cook until light brown color
- After light brown, remove them from the oil and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Search: paneer nuggets ingredients, paneer nuggets cooking method, Valentine Recipes, breakfast recipes, food recipes, recipes, salad recipes, soup recipes, breakfast recipes, breakfast ideas Recipe Video