Here is an Indian Bengali Sweet Rasgulla recipe for all the mithai lovers. You can follow step by step recipe of rasgulla to prepare a spongy rasgulla at home. Serve the delicious rasgulla in dinner meal or lunch meal.
Bengal Rasgulla Recipe in Hindi | Sweet Dessert Recipe
Here is a healthy rasogulla recipe for Indian Sweet Dish lovers. Rasgulla is a Bengali sweet dish which is initially originated in East India State. There are two different states that have claimed that Rasogulla is from their states. These states are Odisha and West Bengal. So this is not important to discuss its birthplace. So let’s begin the rasgulla recipe from Bengal in Hindi.
This spongy Rasgulla will make your mouth with water. On every street of Bengal, there has been a Rasogulla Shop. And the taste of this chena rasgulla recipe is mindblowing. It is not that simple to prepare as it looks and has a unique taste.
You might also like Thandai Recipe
Therefore, there is a need for the expenditure in making it. In this Holi, if you want to make this sweet Bengal Rasgulla at home, then we have brought for you the complete rasgulla recipes, rasgulla recipes videos and rasgulla recipes step wise photos, with the help of which you can definitely execute recipe of rasgulla at home once.
Rasgulla recipe Ingredients
- Milk: 1 liter
- Vinegar: 1/4 cup
- Cold Water: 1 cup
- Water: 8 cups
- Corn Flour: 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Rose Water: 1 teaspoon
How to make rasgulla recipe at home?
- Put the milk in a pan.
- Let it boil.
- Now mix a tablespoon of water in a tablespoon vinegar.
- Till then the milk does not explode, keep on stirring the same way.
- Once the milk breaks off, turn off the gas and add cold water to the bowl.
- Now after adding 1 and 1/2 cup water, let it be set.
- Then after taking the water, keep it around 1-hour side, so that it drains its entire water.
- Now put the filter separately in a mixer jar.
- In this, add corn flour and make a paste.
- Take it out in the plate.
- Now with the help of palms, mash it well.
- Put a nice dough of it.
- Now divide it into equal parts.
- Make small balls of it.
- Heat a pan, add sugar to it.
- Immediately add 6 cups of water to it.
- Cover it and let it cook on medium heat until sugar is not dissolved.
- When it starts boiling, put the small balls of this mixture in it.
- Cover it once again and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Now remove the lid and turn off the gas.
- After this, pour the rose water, let them cool down.
- Then keep them cool for 3-4 hours in the fridge
- Now serve them cool.
If you like rasgulla recipe, then keep sharing this article with your friends and relatives.
Search: Rasgulla cooking time, rasgulla recipe in Hindi, rasgulla recipe in Telegu, rasgulla recipe by Tarla Dalal, recipe of rasgulla in Tamil, rasgulla recipe allrecipes, how to make rasgulla at home, stepwise method