Recipe of sabudana khichdi recipe in Hindi साबूदाना खिचड़ी रेसिपी sabudana khichdi banne ki vidhi sabudana khichdi ingredients sabudana khichdi cooking method upvas recipes mahashivratri recipe
- 1 Sabudana Khichdi Recipe | Mahashivratri Recipes | Indian Food Recipes
Sabudana Khichdi Recipe | Mahashivratri Recipes | Indian Food Recipes
The Mahashivratri is here and with this its time to praise Lord Shiva while celebrating the occasion of Shivratri. The fast is kept on this auspicious occasion and the popular dish during the upvas (fast) is Indian healthy food Sabudana Khichdi. For the delicious food sabudana khichdi, its recipes are here to fill your mouth with wonders and fill your stomach and stop those craving The sabudana khichdi recipe is one of the easy recipes which can be eaten during breakfast, lunch or dinner recipes. The dinner recipes will cover the food recipes which are healthy and full of nutrition which does not contain too much calorie thus have these low carb recipes. If you want easy dinner ideas or recipes then the sabudana khichdi is a great option.
The recipe of sabudana khichdi recipe is usually eaten under upvas recipes thus it can also be included in easy healthy recipes which is health dinner ideas for food recipes which are healthy food recipes. The healthy meals and recipes are one which low carb diet and recipes which are best in vegan recipes and vegetable recipes. Follow the recipe of sabudana khichdi.
Recipe of Sabudana Khichdi | Vegetarian Recipes | Vrat Recipes
The sabudana khichdi recipes with ingredients and cooking method are here on our website with other Indian food recipes. The most favorite food during the time of fasting days is Saabodana Khichdi which is made during the time of Ekadashi or Navratri or mahashivratri. And the sabudana khichdi recipe stands among the easy recipes and quick food recipe to make this tasty recipe of sabudana khichdi from the pearls of sabudana.
The recipe is sabudana khichdi is easy to make as there are some important things to note for while making Sabudana khichdi, the first thing is the soaking time of sabudana or tapioca pearls. Where 2 – 3 hours could be best for let soaking these pearls. There are also some recipes as well with the use of sabudana pearls, the other recipes of sabudana are sabudana kheer, sabudana Tikki, sabudana bhel, sabudana thalipeeth, sabudana vada, sabudana pakora, and sabudana ladoo.
Sabudana Khichdi Cooking Method | Mahashivratri Recipe
Sabudana Khichdi Recipe Ingredients
- Ghee: 2 Tbsp
- Zeera (cumin seeds): 1 Tsp
- Sago (Sabudana ): 1 cup
- Peanuts, roasted, shelled, coarsely crushed: 1/2 cup
- Whole Dried Red Pepper (Sabut Lal Mirch): 3-4
- Curry leaves (Kadhi Patta): 1 sprig
- Chopped Green Chillies: 1 tsp Lemon Juice: 1 Tbsp
- White Rock Salt (Sendha Namak): 2 Tsp
- Chilli Powder: 1 Tsp
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania ): 1 Tbsp
Procedure to Follow For Sabudana Khichdi Recipes
- In the first place, start with washing and soaking the Saboodana for about an hour
- Free from the water or drain it and keep it over the thick cloth about 1 Hour & later Make sure the water is been drained.
- Now have the Salt, Saboodana, chili powder and peanuts and mix them well.
- Put the ghee on plan and let it heat and then add lal mirch, kadhi patta, zeera and zeera to it.
- After the texture become darker, add the Saboodana mixture and turn the gas to the lower heat, wait for couple of minutes
- Now its prepared turn off the gas, add the juice of a lemon and mix it.
- Before serving, Garnish with green chillies and hara dhania.
Follow the health tips, health fitness tips and exercise tips here.
Check out the Sabudana (Saboodana) Khichdi Recipe
This sabudana khichdi recipe will have water in your mouth. The above sabudana khichdi recipe is perfect for the time of upvas or vrat where one needs the perfect festive recipes. The sabudana khichdi recipe thus will help you give you nutritional value for keeping the body healthy. The per serving of sabudanba khichdi recipes will give you 539 calories. And total fat 26 g with other essential nutrients like protein 10 g, carbohydrates 69. Also get vitamins A & C. The Sabudana Khichdi Recipe will also provide you with calicum and iron.