Thandai Drink Recipe in Hindi Thandai Recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor almond thandai recipe video recipes for Holi Ice-cream recipe for Holi Summer Recipes Thandai recipe with bhang Thandai Bhang recipe in Marathi
Holi festival remains unfulfilled, without color, Gujiya and thandaai. Thandai further doubles the Holi’s love among people. If you too want to make thandai drink recipe at home on Holi, then do not panic, prepare thandai drink from the recipe of instant thandai powder and enjoy the Holi celebration.
Thandai Drink Recipe
Everyone in India loves to have Thandai drink on Holi. Holi is a colorful Indian festival to celebrate at every road over India. Try homemade Thandai Drink recipe this time, if you too are a lover of thandai (ठंडाई) drink.
The thandai recipe is here for all the lovers of thandai bhang on Holi. This colorful festival is a symbol of happiness which has many colors. Thus, it brings happiness to life. We brought to you Instant Thandai powder to which you can prepare thandai drink step by step. So, stay tuned till the end.
Ingredients to use for preparing Thandai Drink Recipe
- Sugar: 350 grams (1.5 cups)
- Almond: 60 grams (1/3 cup)
- Milk: 1/2 liters
- Pista: 30 grams (1/4 cup)
- Melon seeds: 30 grams (1/4 cup)
- Fennel: 30 grams (1/4 cup)
- Cardamom powder: 10 grams (3 teaspoons)
- Black pepper: 5 grams (1 1/2 teaspoons)
Cooking Method of Thandai Powder Recipe
- Grind well by adding fennel, black pepper and 100 grams of sugar to the mixer jar
- Filter the grated mixture
- Once again grind the remaining mixture adding sugar in a mixer
- Filter it again and take it out in the cup.
- After this, mix almonds, pista, melon seeds, cardamom powder and leftover sugar in the mixer jar and grind them fine.
- Mix this mixture with fennel and black pepper and mix it well.
- Once again, filter all this mixture so that the mixture is uniform.
- Now the thandai powder is ready
Prepare thandai drink with thandai powder
- Put a little milk in a glass and add 9 spoonfuls of thandai powder and mix it well
- Keep this mixture for half an hour
- After half an hour, add cold milk and ice pieces into the mixer jar and mix until the pieces of ice are dissolved.
- Thandai is ready to serve
- Garnish with pista over thandai
- Serve cold thandai
Note: Keep the thandai powder in an air-tight container and keep it for 2 months.
Holi Bonus: Thandai Ice-cream recipe
There are many such recipes for celebrating Holi which you will not be able to forget at all. Besides Gujia, dessert and thandai, you can make the thandai ice cream, which can be served to the guests coming in the house. You must drink the thandai every time, but try thandai in the form of ice cream/kulfi. Make ice cream on this auspicious occasion of Holi. Let’s know the recipe for making thandai ice cream.
Get Indian Kulfi recipe in Bangla, try homemade kulfi at home this festive season. Begin with the recipe of kulfi.
Thandai Kulfi Recipe Ingredients
- Milk: 1 liter
- Sugar: 300 gram
- cornflour: 1/2 cup
- fresh cream: 1 1/2 cup
- saffron: pinch
- almond: 1/2 cup
- fennel: 1 teaspoon
- cardamom: 3-4 Powder
How to prepare Thandai Kulfi step by step?
- Mix cornflour with cups of cold water in the bowl.
- Heat the milk in the second bowl.
- Put saffron in milk bowl and place it on the edge.
- Now take a deep pan, boil all the milk in it, pour the sugar.
- After a while, put a mixture of Cornflour in it and stir continuously.
- Now stop the flame and let it cool down.
- Now mix almonds, fennel and cardamom in this cold milk.
- Then mix the saffron milk in it.
- Put the cooled mixture in the freezer.
- Deep freeze it for 6 hours.
- Your thandaai cold ice cream is ready to serve.
- Garnish with pista.
Note: You can try different shape as you want with shape molder (Available in Market)
Thandai Drink Recipe Video by Nisha Madhulika